What is your worst slip of tongue?

This happened to my friend who happens to be a "Gujju" . . fond of sugar as he is , he asked for sugar in a restaurant in HINDI. He went " Bhaiya, suck-kar-lena" [Bro, Bring some sugar].

He dint realize untill we fell of the chairs laughing.

I had a Civics Teacher in my School .. As it was a very boring subject no body used to listen to all the blabber she spewed out .. Well it was untill The ppl in other class told us that She used to say "Lundless farmers" instead of Landless farmers ..
Pervy i knw but heck it made the subject interesting ..

Nice (!) experiences there.. :D

I did have this stupid slip of the tongue, that came at the worst possible time in terms of college - when you are being ragged in first year.. :D I was a newbie in college, and I was still not used to addressing the seniors during ragging time as "Sir" and "Madam". I was asked by one person to go call a female senior and bring her to the lecture hall. She was in this auditorium with most of her batchmates and friends nearby. Guess what I blurted out when I saw her there.....?? "Aunty..".. I called her that...! :bleh: You can guess how the rest of the ragging period went for me.. :( :(

This colleague of mine.. is from Bombay.

His hand is really tight in Hindi, and though his family hails from punjab, i know we cant even expect him to spell that word correctly.

So anyways,

Me and another frnd of mine always used to banter about his poor hindi.

One day i told him I guarantee that you cannot tell me the Simile for a hindi word even before i have asked you.

You Mumbaiya return [ no offense meant to anybody from Bombay, we teased him like that only]

He accepted the challenge and i asked him a 'Pryayvachi' of Tapasya. (meditation)

it was relatively easy word but i knew his comfort level.

Killah Answer:

After few minutes of very deep contemplation.. while he intended to speak out 'Saadhna'.. he went ahead and blurted:- 'Vaasna' (lust) :rofl:

Oh my Lord the way the two of us laughed and re told this incident to ppl we know.

Still the best one for me.

This happened when I was in 2nd year in college, we were attaining the Math class by a adhoc teacher, she was new, and hardly 3-4 year older then us. we used to do whatever we wanted, no body cared what she is doing. one day we started shouting that we don't want to study. Free! Free! Free!, she shouted "No I have to finish this chapter" we started making noise again "mam we are hungry" "mam I'm feeling sleepy" , I shouted "Mam its too hot"(weather was hot) she was almost angry on us and shouted immediately "I'm also HOT". we laughed like anything in the class, she was so embarrassed :p

"Mam its too hot"(weather was hot) she was almost angry on us and shouted immediately "I'm also HOT". we laughed like anything in the class, she was so embarrassed :p

wasnt she?..lolz

Also lolz to thoso lu4d less farmers

A few year bak in my enggr college....a professor says 'U the guy whose is standing(he meant the guy who is stading)......sit down and get out.....'

The guy never got wht the sir meant.....but whenever the chap used to b ard we used to say missile man is ard with standing rocket

MAGNeT said:
wasnt she?..lolz

Also lolz to thoso lu4d less farmers

A few year bak in my enggr college....a professor says 'U the guy whose is standing(he meant the guy who is stading)......sit down and get out.....'

The guy never got wht the sir meant.....but whenever the chap used to b ard we used to say missile man is ard with standing rocket

:eek:hyeah::rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

Best Slip of tongue happened that i asked my collegue to give me LIP LOCK Bag instead of ZIP LOCK Bag... and she was female and later after 2 mins i realized that what am i saying? and she was hot.. :lick:

another incedent with coaching classes..

the eco teacher once instead of speaking yeh sab chij ka dimaag mein bhadta hota hai.. instead he said yeh sucb chij ka dimaag me :cens2: "Bh**da" hota hai..

:rofl:

I was once reading some passage in the classroom.......instead of saying "according to Indian constitution .." i read "according to Indian Prostitution"....

lol..infront of the whole class ...and the teacher..........I was literally sweating buckets...........

I dunno if It was our english teacher's sleevless blouse or the leaked Pamela Anderson tape that week!!

Bluffmaster said:
I often end up saying BC in between sentences when I am not supposed to. This is the problem with most delhites I guess, We can't complete a sentence without using BC or MC.

We call it the Ari Gold Syndrome :D

Bluffmaster said:
I often end up saying BC in between sentences when I am not supposed to. This is the problem with most delhites I guess, We can't complete a sentence without using BC or MC.

+1:eek:hyeah:

I have been in pune for a some years now and now there are couple of puneites having the same problem..

Back