What is your worst slip of tongue?

ajish65 said:
Tech Store Guy at office: Sir, iska to hard disk badalna padega.

Me: Kaunse company ki hard di*k hai?

:D

yes most dealers in my locality sell the same... out in the open.. they even apply VAT

they 1st ask: kya size ka hard dix chahiye?? :tongue: :bleh:

madnav said:
yes most dealers in my locality sell the same... out in the open.. they even apply VAT

they 1st ask: kya size ka hard dix chahiye?? :tongue: :bleh:

Yeah but this wasn't the dealer. It was me. :D

Back in my 12th during one of the electronics practicals....

Mam'am looking at one of the experiements in the journal and says "This experiment is very much confused" :p

Also once during an english lecture while I was chit-chatting with my friend, the sir caught me and said "Don't talk infront of my back. Do we clear?" I frooze :p What the hell was that supposed to mean? :D

Roxtin said:
Even djmykey does not know what KLPD is :p

Oh cmon... how am supposed to know... am in Pune for the whole of my life and that happens to be a gaali of the North... anyway moving on...

Our Hindi teacher Mrs. Sharma used to do this every hindi lecture in school... Sab log apne apne copy khol ke baithenge; main aa rahi hoon dekhne... Imagine one day she forgot the word "copy" and we were rolling on the floor. Damn we all got a good beating for that :bleh: :bleh:

djmykey said:
Our Hindi teacher Mrs. Sharma used to do this every hindi lecture in school... Sab log apne apne copy khol ke baithenge; main aa rahi hoon dekhne... Imagine one day she forgot the word "copy" and we were rolling on the floor. Damn we all got a good beating for that :bleh: :bleh:

Good one. :eek:hyeah:

jaber said:
My BEE teacher, "Open the doors of the window". :p

very old one, almost 3 out of 5 have the same lame joke

during college in NCC, when we were asked to service our LMG (M249 light machine gun) our sir used to say, aaj hum sikhenge "kholna, jodna aur purzon ki safayi karna"

Well our Physics lecturer has a habit of copying from book and erasing very quickly. She is the most pathetic teacher I have ever met.. just for example one day she was teaching some Theorem and then a condition arrives

a2- b2 = (a+b)(a-b) , she said a is almost equal to b , we said ok then the answer is 0. She got haphazard and consulted the book and only applied the equivalence relation in a+b part not in a-b. All of a sudden the class created a ruckus about this n00bish behavior and questioned the teacher, She then quietly replied book mein to aisa hi kiha hai :lol: One of my friend replied "dhakke se" and we looled like anything..

Another instance in differnt class one of the English teacher replaced the Maths lecturer and stared asking question. She said India has very poors peoples and the childrens are very weak. One of my friend in diff. section said mam we don't use in poor and all as they themselves used for plural . She promptly replied How do you know ? :rofl:

Now back to the Physics thing. She has a habit or erasing things and doesn't stop when one say "mam please pardon" , so one day I said mam please utaar lene dijiye and my friendly loled and laughed like anything :p Later on I felt embarrassed as well :lol::ashamed:

malhotraraul said:
very old one, almost 3 out of 5 have the same lame joke

during college in NCC, when we were asked to service our LMG (M249 light machine gun) our sir used to say, aaj hum sikhenge "kholna, jodna aur purzon ki safayi karna"

Purjo ki safai :rofl::rofl:

zaroori hai bhai

I was in a ultra embarrassing situation when I was in 9th or 10th!!

I wanted to go to South Extension(its a marketplace in New Delhi)
That place commonly known as 'South Ex' in short.
So, I came up to my mom and dad who were watching tv and absentmindedly blurted out the short form of South Ex as 'S Ex'

I instantly realized what I had said and corrected myself :p
Just my luck that neither of them heard it! :D

Was participating in a shipwreck competition. Instead of asking the captain to "save" me, i said "shave" :D I couldn't help laughing with the audience :p

Back