What is your worst slip of tongue?

Not exactly a slip of tongue, but we had a drawing teacher who actually said stuff like these:

Draw a circle of any shape. :rofl:

The flower can be of any color, but should be yellow.

Open the windows and let the atmosphere come in.

I have 2 daughters, both of them are girls.

And the best one:

What is your name? Answer in yes or no. :rofl: wtf??

the best one from our PT instructor was -

PTI to a girl who was fibbing about some illness - "Today you are lying with me tomorrow you will lie with someone else."

We went ROFLMAO right there, and the poor PTI couldn't even understand why. To him, he made a perfectly logical statement.

phoenix844884 said:
the best one from our PT instructor was -

PTI to a girl who was fibbing about some illness - "Today you are lying with me tomorrow you will lie with someone else."

We went ROFLMAO right there, and the poor PTI couldn't even understand why. To him, he made a perfectly logical statement.

OMG how can schools/colleges employ so lame ppl as teachers :bleh:

Our PT Instructor at SSS:

Boys to the right, Girls to the left, rest come with me... :S

Another Fav:

To make adjustments in a line:

Shift left you...

Shift right you...

- The assembly for PT was always LOLing :D

My Maths teacher at a coaching class once wrote sex/cos x and we were giggling. after some time he realized his mistake and said "hota hain bhai.. main abhi accident se recover hua hoon" :bleh:

Checksum said:
Was participating in a shipwreck competition. Instead of asking the captain to "save" me, i said "shave" :D I couldn't help laughing with the audience :p

:rofl: what face did he make?

K... this one is pulled out knowingly...

A group of two student came to our class for some event participation announcement...

He was a little low on voice.... so a classmate asked hIM to be louder and spelled lauda...

People immediately realised this and they all started shouting it out...

We were laughing like anything... It was crazy...

They were really embarrased and have to run away/..

Sorry for reviving this OLD thread, but i had to post this.

back in 08, i asked my sister-in-law whch was her fav movie of the past year (2007).

Instead of Chak De India, she said F*ck De India. lol, it was so hilarious, she was so red. :p

one more:

When I was in 7th. There was a new male teacher in his 20s taking introductions of each student in the class. basically we had to say Our name and one thing we like. that time I was into art & craft(origami). when my turn came, I said my name is Gaurish and I like polygamy. #FAIL:bleh:

His reaction was "Way to Go...kiddo!" which i or any other student in class didn't understand at that time. Now years later everytime I remember that incident, I can't stop laughing:D

:lol: :lol:

Bluffmaster said:
I often end up saying BC in between sentences when I am not supposed to. This is the problem with most delhites I guess, We can't complete a sentence without using BC or MC.
Its the same in Mumbai.
Excpet that they also use Ch%^&ya

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

i was talking to one of my close friends, who happnes to be a girl.
I was intending to say You Ass, but ended upsaying Your Ass. She was like WTH??
For a sec i didnt realize, but then was like :D

Guys , didn't knew ever that this kind of thread even existed .. and seriously, all the instances made me laugh like hell !! :eek:hyeah: :bleh: :eek:hyeah:

@Aman27deep : Special Thanks for reviving the thread :)

Also there was one more incident with my PT teacher (female).

We were playing volleyball and she was in our team. One of our players set up the ball for Smash and she just stood there raising her hands, with her feets stuck to the ground.

We were like WTH?

She replies back 'Sorry, I forgot to Jump!!!'. :p

We were laughing like crazy.

Last year during our office training, the instructor was explaining something about unary operators...a guy had some doubt... he started his Q with - I have a doubt regarding urinary operators :rofl:

There was one more.

One of Lecturer during the Engineering classes, got angry at 3 guys sitting together in the last bench. So he shouted, "Last Bench, Get Out!!!"

The guys got up, lifted the bench and went out with the bench. :p

It comes without saying, that the guys were banned from the lecturers class for the rest of the semester. :D

I remember in class 8, we has to write an essay in Hindi about Coumputers.

I wrote down डेंटेरनेट instead of इंटरनेट, and चमपुटेर instead of कंप्यूटर.

Sir read that in front of the entire class and made fun of me!

bbthumbhealer said:
@Aman27deep : Special Thanks for reviving the thread :)
lol welcome.

Well i come across this problem everyday , when i handle any server escalation especially from the central india side , the local engineer is like " Sir Hard diks main problem hai " i get to hear that everyday and one more

There was this Guy from Gurgaon , again for a NAS box issue , I asked him : "When did this happen ?" his answer was " Day before tomorrow"

This one more was when i went with a friend to an inner wear store to pick some boxers and i was looking at this nice lady like few feet away and the store girl asked me "what size sir" and i semiconciously replied "Kis cheez ka ?" ... whole store started laughing and yes i made friends with that lady who i was staring at

this was the most embarrassing :(

one of my frnds(girl) brother had an accident and fractured his hand....when i got the news called her up hastily and asked her"howz ur bra" instead of bro.....even though i corrected myself quickly , damage had been done :(...but luckily she took it in a sportive way :)

ryanrulez4ever said:
Well i come across this problem everyday , when i handle any server escalation especially from the central india side , the local engineer is like " Sir Hard diks main problem hai " i get to heat that everyday and one more
Sorry, couldn't help it, but heat the hard diks? :rofl:

Back