What is your worst slip of tongue?


muzux2

Well-Known Member
ex-Mod
May 18, 2008
1,883
68
86
Srinagar
This incident happened around 3 years ago. The net was down in my city for some unknown reason and the internet cafes used to charge handsomely. I visited one of few cyber cafes and just besides the door i was welcomed by a beautiful female receptionist :p. I asked her " How much do you charge per hour?" she paused and smiled and then said 60 rupees. I said okay and when i left the cafe i was thinking, why was she smiling, was she impressed of me? i realised what i had told her. :p
 

chiragsthakur

Well-Known Member
Adept
Apr 20, 2011
2,292
69
87
32
Mumbai
muzux2 said:
This incident happened around 3 years ago. The net was down in my city for some unknown reason and the internet cafes used to charge handsomely. I visited one of few cyber cafes and just besides the door i was welcomed by a beautiful female receptionist :p. I asked her " How much do you charge per hour?" she paused and smiled and then said 60 rupees. I said okay and when i left the cafe i was thinking, why was she smiling, was she impressed of me? i realised what i had told her. :p
:rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 

ryanrulez4ever

Well-Known Member
Section Mod
May 17, 2009
1,034
324
173
This was like 2 days ago, Me and my friend (Girl) went to a movie, and she'd asked me to me get the popcorn, i called her to ask what flavour she wanted and i asked "Kaunsa Cockporn chahiye" Salted or masala :p

both bursted into laughter and became talk of town
 

chiragsthakur

Well-Known Member
Adept
Apr 20, 2011
2,292
69
87
32
Mumbai
ryanrulez4ever said:
This was like 2 days ago, Me and my friend (Girl) went to a movie, and she'd asked me to me get the popcorn, i called her to ask what flavour she wanted and i asked "Kaunsa Cockporn chahiye" Salted or masala :p

both bursted into laughter and became talk of town
Ohh F@#$ .... ha ha ha ha
 

Dhrubo

Active Member
Disciple
Apr 28, 2010
178
22
33
35
Hilarious thread!!

Here goes one from my side. Not a slip of tongue in its truest sense but the case where the pervert in us takes over and contorts a simple sentence to a devious one.
The dialect happened in bengali and not sure whether the translation will have the same impact. It happened in one of the electronics lab in 2nd year where we were working with Vero boards and resistances. We were working in groups. In one of the group a girl said to her lab partner, who of course was a boy, something like this 'Ami pa duto fak korchi, tui dhoka', which translates into 'I will spread the legs, you put it in'. Of course she was talking about the resistances and putting them in the Vero but she missed the vital details. :bleh:
 

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Adept
Jun 10, 2010
1,274
55
86
Mumbai
haa haa haa :D

what silly mistakes we all make ;)

so here is one form my school days :)

one of our class mate in 10th std had to go for drinking water + also for the loop :D

and it was a science lecture going on and teacher was explaining fission & fusion ,

so the boy got up and started walking towards teacher and asked here : " EXCUSE ME TEACHER, CAN I GO TO DRINK TOILET :p " : and went straight ahead out of the class :O

and all of the sudden we all started looking it teacher and even teacher was not able to control here laughter and started laughing and we joined here.

straigh think the boy still don't know is mistake and when ever any buddy meets him form our class - division first laugh and the talk to him :p.

and all above that he was a topper in 85 and 90 ies :p

A GOOD LIVE EXAMPLE OF FUSION WE GOT THAT DAY AND HAD A GREAT LAUGH WITH OR TEACHER NEARLY FOR 12 MIN PLUS :D
 

Srirama

Active Member
Adept
Sep 26, 2009
801
5
31
28
Chennai
I would like thank all the people who posted here.

I was having a particularly rough day,after reading all these instances,made me feel much better.

Pls do continue with this.
 

kauzy

Well-Known Member
Adept
Jul 9, 2005
1,673
128
102
33
princeoo7 said:
haa haa haa :D

what silly mistakes we all make ;)

so here is one form my school days :)

one of our class mate in 10th std had to go for drinking water + also for the loop :D

and it was a science lecture going on and teacher was explaining fission & fusion ,

so the boy got up and started walking towards teacher and asked here : " EXCUSE ME TEACHER, CAN I GO TO DRINK TOILET :p " : and went straight ahead out of the class :O

and all of the sudden we all started looking it teacher and even teacher was not able to control here laughter and started laughing and we joined here.

straigh think the boy still don't know is mistake and when ever any buddy meets him form our class - division first laugh and the talk to him :p.

and all above that he was a topper in 85 and 90 ies :p

A GOOD LIVE EXAMPLE OF FUSION WE GOT THAT DAY AND HAD A GREAT LAUGH WITH OR TEACHER NEARLY FOR 12 MIN PLUS :D
seems the loop of laughter still surrounds him :p
 

fash_1

Member
Disciple
Feb 3, 2006
64
0
17
36
About couple years ago,

Lady colleague through IM chat: How was your weekend?
Me: Was okay, was just enjoying my boob (instead of book)

Two finger typing - FAIL!
 

Superbad

Well-Known Member
Veteran
May 26, 2009
2,696
346
171
32
Good thread.
One from my side.
In our first year of engineering our mechanics teacher had poor english.
On a friday he comes and says.
"monday i am going to take chemistry miss". He meant the lecture.
The full class went into laughter. One smart ass then replied "but she is pregnant".
He then said "get your books ok".
same sir came to announce the class test dates.
You will have your class test from december 2thousand zero zero six.
All replied sir there is too much time to study. :D
 

chiragsthakur

Well-Known Member
Adept
Apr 20, 2011
2,292
69
87
32
Mumbai
ggt said:
Good thread.
One from my side.
In our first year of engineering our mechanics teacher had poor english.
On a friday he comes and says.
"monday i am going to take chemistry miss". He meant the lecture.
The full class went into laughter. One smart ass then replied "but she is pregnant".
He then said "get your books ok".
same sir came to announce the class test dates.
You will have your class test from december 2thousand zero zero six.
All replied sir there is too much time to study. :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 

Superbad

Well-Known Member
Veteran
May 26, 2009
2,696
346
171
32
This may be a case of ignorance.
A student had a t shirt which had written in bold
"do you have the balls?"
seeing this one of our professor answers.
"No, i do not have them" .
We could hardly control loling. :lol:
 

boogeyman

Active Member
Adept
Mar 15, 2011
587
38
41
45
There was this professor who used to constantly say "Am I right?" after every sentence while teaching. One day after a continuous series of 15-20 "Am I right?"'s, either he got bored or his tongue slipped and he said, "Am I clear?" This guy at the back said "No sir, you are right!". He was thrown out immediately with the entire class laughing :D
 

agantuk

Well-Known Member
Adept
Aug 1, 2009
2,395
75
88
This goes back to my +2 days. Ours was a college with very sparse female population - to the extent of nil. The situation was such that barring our section, there were no girls in any of the other sections. So professors had a certain comfort factor teaching. Our chemistry lecturer - a super charged and brilliant guy, young too - was one day explaining the litmus test.

"Acids turn blue litmus to red. That is Blue Red Acids. B.R.A. BRA remember it now?"

The adolescent age caused certain excitement in us. However, the lecturer was so immersed into the subject, that he was surprised why were looking at him with a wry smile. He then looked to the right of the class - there were 3 girls in our section.

He was like, "Oh, we have girls in the section. Girls, just close your ears for a moment." :p
 

mk76

Well-Known Member
Adept
Dec 4, 2008
817
317
153
Thought of taking a break from the usual Monday morning blues at office. Somehow stumbled upon this old thread. Going through the posts and trying to control my urge to LOL :lol:.

...And my manager is looking at me; still trying to figure out, what am I doing :bleh: !!
 

manojkrishnaks

Active Member
Adept
Jan 4, 2009
200
20
31
30
bangalore
i was going through the thread and in the same time chating with a colleague in skype ,i had sent middle finger smiley to him;) and laughing myself by reading the posts.At same time Our business vertical head came near my desk.. i was struggling to find minimize button as if i m watching p***;)
 

geek ashish

Well-Known Member
Adept
Nov 25, 2005
413
25
93
Mumbai
Last week I was buying shoes.
I was dead tired from travelling all over Mumbai, but decided to buy them today only.
It was about closing time when i entered BATA showroom.
bought a pair and at the billing counter asked the attendant is she had any "horseshoe". I meant shoehorn.
 

vercetti

Well-Known Member
Adept
Nov 30, 2005
1,548
159
152
40
Mine is quite funny...i have done many but remember this.

I was mentioning some loopholes in policies to my lady friends (3 gals and myself in the conversation) and was talking about the policy which allowed us to get free accommodation and while speaking I said blurted out .... "follow the policies and u get STAYFREE" :lol: