What is your worst slip of tongue?

Just copy pasting from someone's biography (About me) on TE. Won't take the name :p

"I'm a tech freak....just love spanking new and quality hardware....."

Spanking new is a way of describing a shiny new object, isn't it ??

For e.g.: I got a spanking new Yamaha R15 !!

P.S.: No I did not get a Yamaha R15.

^ take spanking as a verb and you'll get your laughs.

I guess the guy who used it in the first place used it as an adjective.

^ yes he used it as an adjective. Thats why faheem made the font large for that word, so that we can see the funny side of it. It isnt actually a slip of tongue but good enough to get a laugh.

I think its an adjective.

It's like watching an episode of BBT...
guys, we are such geeks... :happy26:

Couple of silly mistakes I had done in my school days.
Said "Pollution" instead of "Population"
Said "Maked" instead of "Made"

Recent incident at Passport Seva Kendra, Pune.
I was waiting outside the building for my appointment slot to come. One old lady came at me and gave her mobile phone. She asked me to call "Aman". I opened Contact book and searched for "Aman". There were 3 contacts starting with "Aman". First was "Aman" which I dialed. After some time she asked me, "Pehle wale Aman ko mat lagao, wo Pastpot (which was supposed to be Passport instead) agent Aman ko lagao" :bleh: Then I searched for Aman again, second contact was Aman Pastpot. :p

Our PT Instructor at SSS:

Boys to the right, Girls to the left, rest come with me... :S

Another Fav:

To make adjustments in a line:

Shift left you...

Shift right you...

- The assembly for PT was always LOLing :D

Ha! Small world, we were in the same school!
Shedge FTW!
Btw, what batch?

In hindi class.

Sir asked me...

What will you do after you become mature..

I said ill do business...( in hindi ..Sir main badaa hoka dhanda karonga..)

This one time my girlfriend and I , along with a friend of mine and his girlfriend were on a double date. The friend's girlfriend had recently moved into a new apartment. We were all peacefully having dinner, when I piped up to the girl, "You are on rent, right?" Everyone except me were thunderstruck and dumbfounded. Again, I was like, "You are on rent, right?"

My girlfriend kicked me under the table and signaled me to shut up! My friend just gave a me weird look.

Only after two days did I reflect upon that epic line of mine and realize what exactly my words meant.

Slip of the tongue? More like total brain shutdown!

hahahhaha you made my day bro!

Girls at tea stall and the guy wasn't serving quickly. They said "bhaiyya jaldi dalo, periods shuru hone waali hai"

xD

Once in maths class,my teacher,instead of saying sec theta said "sex theta" and everybody laughed.

once in geography class i had to say "comparison" but as my brain was shutting down,i repeatedly said "comparement".I was going to die of Embarrassment.

NSFW Warning:

Over the lunch at work, table with about 6 guys and 2 gals, one of the gals (married) said, aaj subeh Maine breakfast mein itna bada banana khaaya, abhi tak gale mein atka hua hai.

all guys are quiet and dont know how to react.

NSFW Warning:

Over the lunch at work, table with about 6 guys and 2 gals, one of the gals (married) said, aaj subeh Maine breakfast mein itna bada banana khaaya, abhi tak gale mein atka hua hai.

all guys are quiet and dont know how to react.

Guys should have commented.You took whole banana in single bite.You should have to take that part by part enjoying every bite. :p

Back