What is your worst slip of tongue?

mk76

Adept
Not mine. But of one of my cousin.

The teacher asked how many USB devices can you plug into a computer? The reply - Depends on how many sluts you have.

Well, in one of our engineering classes of Telecommunication and Switching, our teacher was explaining to us about the different connection types in a switching network. She was counting the switches at one point as, "one, two, three, four, five, sex".. (lol!).. and actually nobody realized coz most of us were busy talking or doing our own stuff. Only one of the first-benchers realized and started giggling. She became all apologetic suddenly and word started spreading around the same time that she had spoken as above.. Only then did the whole class start laughing... This went on for about 5 min atleast.. She couldn't look at us after that for quite a while.. lol!

The bench on which I was sitting was a little late in knowing what happened and consequently, we laughed quite late.. She chucked us out as she thought it was persistent laughing! :rofl:

This one time my girlfriend and I , along with a friend of mine and his girlfriend were on a double date. The friend's girlfriend had recently moved into a new apartment. We were all peacefully having dinner, when I piped up to the girl, "You are on rent, right?" Everyone except me were thunderstruck and dumbfounded. Again, I was like, "You are on rent, right?"

My girlfriend kicked me under the table and signaled me to shut up! My friend just gave a me weird look.

Only after two days did I reflect upon that epic line of mine and realize what exactly my words meant.

Slip of the tongue? More like total brain shutdown!

during my school days.....math lecture was goin on Trigonometry(in classes not in school) ...it was not slip of tongue for sure...sir were asking formula for sin ,cos etc ....there is one sexy gal in the class called "richa" ...he suddenly asked formula for sec to her....like..... "richa sec c" ....we used to sit @ last row and we laughed like hell and shouting sec c teasing her and sir....nobody in the class knew y we last banch fella laughin for.... :p

I often end up saying BC in between sentences when I am not supposed to. This is the problem with most delhites I guess, We can't complete a sentence without using BC or MC.

haha...lol.

This mine, which happened yesterday. its not slip of tongue but something else:p

there was a meeting going on in conference hall and around 20 people(including me) by taking a presentation from my boss. suddenly I felt a had urge to piss, so I thought not disturb them by speaking. so I used sign language to tell my Boss that I need to answer nature's call. this is where things went wrong:|

Instead of raising little finger from my hand, I raised Middle Finger by mistake:ashamed: suddenly, I realized it and immediately revert to correct sign but damage has already been done!

just think of it, you making that gesture to your boss infront of 20people.

what a sight :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmm dangerous one:

Said 'like' instead of 'love', that too by genuine mistake. Still get a lecture on this.

:(

these are my friends quotes:

Are slip of tongue PHISAL GAYI THI..

grass is always greener on the other side :p

this was when he was not good at eng. and was very enthusiastic in learning.

Once while coming bak from college a bunch of hooligans threw water from buket at me a day b4 holi from car and started shouting happy holi(i was luky i was a second slow water passed from me).......But being furious i shouted in hindi (all of a sudden...didnt intended it just happend)...sons of pro$tit.../pi#p....

I guess they hear that they banged their car and started to run towards me and i ran in opposite direction and went bak to college..lol

Also once My friend during his fight once said i m not 1 fathers son...lolzz...and all of us were laughing instead of supporting him

Bluffmaster said:
I often end up saying BC in between sentences when I am not supposed to. This is the problem with most delhites I guess, We can't complete a sentence without using BC or MC.

+1 BC:bleh:

A few years back , One of my friends wanted to ask the teacher when was her retirement ceremony , he forgot the word and ended up asking - "Maam when are you going to expire" :p

One more.....During our classes in 12th...1 guy was sitting alone in a far away bench...he was a smoker so he used to smelt so we told him plz keep distance....

Once the class teacher comes and ask us why is he sittin alone ...and my friend says he is an untouchable(in hindi)...and we felt of our benches lolzzz

This happened a few years back. I still get ribbed about it cos of my shoulder length hair:p

I was sick of beggars coming in to my shop in religious gear asking for alms in the name of god. So this sadhu comes in and I've had a lousy day, so I try to tell him I'm a nastik (atheist) and I blurt out "I'm a "napunsak" (eunuch/ impotent)! He gives me a strange look and scurries off. And, of course, the other people in my office are laughing their asses off.

Totally. Have to be really careful when at home. Have to concentrate and think about your words :p Especially when in a heated argument with your folks or talking about someone :p

I was sick of beggars coming in to my shop in religious gear asking for alms in the name of god. So this sadhu comes in and I've had a lousy day, so I try to tell him I'm a nastik (atheist) and I blurt out "I'm a "napunsak" (eunuch/ impotent)! He gives me a strange look and scurries off. And, of course, the other people in my office are laughing their asses off.

OK. Remind me to make fun of you when we talk :p :rofl:

This happened while I was in school. Our math teacher started on the Statistics chapter by saying that "Statistics is a VAAAAAAST subject..." (spreading out his hands for effect) and then went on to define and explain further. The next day one of my classmates was sleeping in class and so the teacher threw a chalk at him and asked him "What is Statistics?". The guy blinked for a second and then said in all seriousness; "Sir, it is a VAAAAAST subject".

The whole class was laughing for a couple of solid minutes.

Our teacher for Economics was pretty bad at speaking english and had a pronounced andhra accent. During Onam celebrations we were busy doing class cleaning when he called up a couple of guys and said "You get that thing... you know... that thing with the... BAMBOO, BAMBOO (both hands drawing vertical lines in the air)... Bamboo, Bamboo Bamboo ,Bamboo, Bamboo, Bambo (one hand making horizontal lines each time)". He meant the ladder of course.

Well this happened to a friend of mine. We were out for dinner at a restaurant near our college, and they had this board put up with their latest desserts on them. Written there was Chocolate Mouse (It was supposed to be Mousse). My friend started laughing and pointing at this point. When we asked him he said "Dekho,Dekho, they have written Mouse". Now this guy has a little trouble with english. So just for kicks,we asked him "How is it spelt then ?" at which he replied "M-O-O-S-E". :rofl:This made his life miserable for the next 5 nights.

Back