What is your worst slip of tongue?

[mod]

While your slip of tongue may involve some obscene words or curses, kindly refrain from converting this thread into one which goes on to discuss what they mean and their variety. Consider this as an official warning to everyone. Repeated offense will lead to a lock up of the thread and possible issue of warnings/infractions.

Thanks.

[/mod]

kalesh said:
+1:eek:hyeah:

I have been in pune for a some years now and now there are couple of puneites having the same problem..

hehe... most of the UP guys when I was doing b.tech used those for punctuation in their sentences afaict.

Too good guys :rofl: I can't stop laughing :lol;

One of my eng. teacher was very angrej type. He used to quote very insane words and all. One day he was teaching a chapter and suddenly asked what is agarbatti [incense stick] called in english.

He started with the first bench and goes on .. One of my classmate Sandeep was his coaching student and he was rather feeling free so he was busy gossiping and didn't cared what he was asking. As soon as the teacher came to his desk he asked the person he was talking about the question..

and after few minutes he said "Millionaire " .. We all lolled and kept on laughing . then teacher said Arabpati agarbatti aap ke ghar hi aati hogi :lol:

A female colleague of mine said this yesterday
"I had a period (period as in phase of time), and then she looks to the roof and goes, well I have had many periods. What I meant was I had a phase of time ..." and I am LMAOing there in front of her unable to control my laughter :lol:.

^^talkin abt which.. this aint a slip of the tongue or anythin and was actually said on purpose by our lecturer..

"Well your HoD (a female) cant have her period now, so I'll be having it for her.." and then gave a wild grin towards the boys side..

The thing is that he always speaks with such perverseness..:no:

hmasalia said:
Once I was talking with my cousin and suddenly said blaiscitis coidios
in front of everyone
superb man !!!!!! I am assuming that the "blaiscitis coidios" is an alias for a more offensive term here ....:p

During My first year in college My civil engineering teacher used to have very bad English.

When calling out names during attendance once he said,

Angle Aruljothi instead of Angel Aruljothi....... the next one was too worse he called out Rajesh Sexsena instead of Rajesh Saxsena.

Had a bad one today...

I was walking with one of my friends to the back gate of my department which is next to the campus cafe when I saw some staff member locking it and I said "arrey peeche se ghusne mein itna problem kyon hai". Got dirty looks for a girl standing right there but luckily nobody else picked up on it.

:ashamed:

Ok so I don't know if this really counts but looking back on it, I find it very funny.

When I was 18 yrs old I went on a few dates with this beautiful (and I mean stunning and gorgeous... being a Brit in USA was good for getting all kinds of dates.) 22 yr old blond girl who thought I was the same age (ok so I lied) One afternoon she called me up and asked if I wanted to come over and hang out with her at her pool (in Arizona... so very hot) When I got there she was sitting with her roommate outside her apartment by the pool in her bikini. We hung you for a while and she said to me "Do you want to make love" I was a little shyer back then, but didn't need to be asked twice and said yes, yes I would.

So I followed her back into the apartment and she stops in the kitchen, opens the fridge and hands me a Michelob beer (IMO A not very good American Beer) and then walks back out to the pool.

Suddenly to my embarrassment I realized that she did not say "Do you want to make love" but "Do you want a Michelob" :p

PiXeLpUsHeR said:
Ok so I don't know if this really counts but looking back on it, I find it very funny.

When I was 18 yrs old I went on a few dates with this beautiful (and I mean stunning and gorgeous... being a Brit in USA was good for getting all kinds of dates.) 22 yr old blond girl who thought I was the same age (ok so I lied) One afternoon she called me up and asked if I wanted to come over and hang out with her at her pool (in Arizona... so very hot) When I got there she was sitting with her roommate outside her apartment by the pool in her bikini. We hung you for a while and she said to me "Do you want to make love" I was a little shyer back then, but didn't need to be asked twice and said yes, yes I would.
So I followed her back into the apartment and she stops in the kitchen, opens the fridge and hands me a Michelob beer (IMO A not very good American Beer) and then walks back out to the pool.
Suddenly to my embarrassment I realized that she did not say "Do you want to make love" but "Do you want a Michelob" :p

OUCH!!:tongue:

PiXeLpUsHeR said:

I have just one acronym for this.........KLPD :rofl:

^^ no... someone who knew me at a party we went to told her how old I was and she got pissed-off that I lied abut my age so we never went out again :p. That's ok.. there have been plenty of other women in my life, but I'm a good boy now and I've been with my wife for almost 10 years :D

Back