What is your worst slip of tongue?

PiXeLpUsHeR said:
Ok so I don't know if this really counts but looking back on it, I find it very funny.

When I was 18 yrs old I went on a few dates with this beautiful (and I mean stunning and gorgeous... being a Brit in USA was good for getting all kinds of dates.) 22 yr old blond girl who thought I was the same age (ok so I lied) One afternoon she called me up and asked if I wanted to come over and hang out with her at her pool (in Arizona... so very hot) When I got there she was sitting with her roommate outside her apartment by the pool in her bikini. We hung you for a while and she said to me "Do you want to make love" I was a little shyer back then, but didn't need to be asked twice and said yes, yes I would.
So I followed her back into the apartment and she stops in the kitchen, opens the fridge and hands me a Michelob beer (IMO A not very good American Beer) and then walks back out to the pool.
Suddenly to my embarrassment I realized that she did not say "Do you want to make love" but "Do you want a Michelob" :p
Man , a big KLPD indeed !

When I was 18 yrs old I went on a few dates with this beautiful (and I mean stunning and gorgeous... being a Brit in USA was good for getting all kinds of dates.) 22 yr old blond girl who thought I was the same age (ok so I lied) One afternoon she called me up and asked if I wanted to come over and hang out with her at her pool (in Arizona... so very hot) When I got there she was sitting with her roommate outside her apartment by the pool in her bikini. We hung you for a while and she said to me "Do you want to make love" I was a little shyer back then, but didn't need to be asked twice and said yes, yes I would.

So I followed her back into the apartment and she stops in the kitchen, opens the fridge and hands me a Michelob beer (IMO A not very good American Beer) and then walks back out to the pool.

Suddenly to my embarrassment I realized that she did not say "Do you want to make love" but "Do you want a Michelob"

Phew , Close call.

PiXeLpUsHeR said:
Ok so I don't know if this really counts but looking back on it, I find it very funny.

Suddenly to my embarrassment I realized that she did not say "Do you want to make love" but "Do you want a Michelob" :p

ROFL. :rofl:

PiXeLpUsHeR said:

:rofl::rofl::no:

PiXeLpUsHeR said:

Awwww, my poor baby! Well, back then, for some time though, you had your moment. :)

Mine one is not that crazy, but here goes:

During the days of old Doordarshan, when some programs used to be really bore, I exclaimed once "DD has gone crazy this time", suddenly my dad scolded me. All of us were dumbstruck with that reaction, however few moment past realized that he heard "DD" as "daddy".

Just happened at this moment:

techie_007 is my colleauge and going through this thread asked me louldy, say what does this KLPD mean?... And I was looking around dumbfounded... I guess we both got pwned... :ashamed:

~LT

linuxtechie said:
Just happened at this moment:

techie_007 is my colleauge and going through this thread asked me louldy, say what does this KPLD mean?... And I was looking around dumbfounded... I guess we both got pwned... :ashamed:

~LT

OMG OMG OMG!!!! :rofl::clap:

This one is epic!! FAIL! :eek:hyeah:

Moderator's Warning:

While your slip of tongue may involve some obscene words or curses, kindly refrain from converting this thread into one which goes on to discuss what they mean and their variety. Consider this as an official warning to everyone. Repeated offense will lead to a lock up of the thread and possible issue of warnings/infractions.

Thanks.

http://www.techenclave.com/1249293-post40.html

control it guys

Back