What Music Streaming Service you use and why?

raksrules

Elite
Currently, I am (probably) having Wynk Music premium (?) as a part of my Airtel Prepaid subscription.

I do use Jio Saavn and Gaana but those are free (as in not paid subscription).

I use amazon prime music thanks to prime. that covers home and outside. when Im home, spotify on chrome when I dont find something on prime.
ublock origin on chrome blocks all ads / breaks on spotify.

I use Apple Music in my Android Phone due to it’s Library Size...Mostly for International / Western Genre. (Currently on one year individual plan)

I use Prime Music for it’s Indian Genre and my Native Language music. (One year plan)

Amazon Prime Music cause it is bundled along with Amazon Prime subscription. Apart from my own library, I scout songs from 'Top 50 played in India/Internationally'.

Amazon Prime Music and Jio Saavn Free. I find Jio Saavn has a better library of songs compared to Prime music. Jio Saavns search results are also generally more relevant than on Amazon Prime music

Currently, I use wink music. Wink offers some amazing and simplex features that anyone can use easily without any hassle. Now wink is also offering free Caller tunes for their users.

Spotify. It has a good selection of songs along with in-built playlists (Like the Queen/Beatles/Elton collection I am listening to right now). It is also very user friendly. Though I also use youtube for music from time to time.

I use apple music. suggestions are good. well integrated. finding a new song is as simple as saying "hey siri what is this song?"

Apple music but i like Spotify interface you can follow artists and what not but Spotify india library is not good For Eg. I listen to Skrillex alot and Spotify india has removed most of his songs.I wish Apple music has feature to follow artists.

If anyone has 1 slot for Apple Music, let me know. I want to try for a month atleast. Right now using Amazon Music which comes with Prime.

Spotify and Soundcloud. Of both, Soundcloud's music preference matching algorithm is awesome I find! Great place to find some good content, especially for EDM and the like!

I stayed away from Spotify after they launched in India because the Indian version had a lot of songs from international artists missing like Mike Shinoda for example. Now I logged back in to see if the situation has changed and looks like most of the artists are available now. Can you guys confirm or is there still songs missing compared to Apple Music?

I stayed away from Spotify after they launched in India because the Indian version had a lot of songs from international artists missing like Mike Shinoda for example. Now I logged back in to see if the situation has changed and looks like most of the artists are available now. Can you guys confirm or is there still songs missing compared to Apple Music?
Yes can confirm the issue is resolved now most of the songs are available.

Back