What product you bought with least expectation but turned out to be super useful?

raksrules

Elite
What product you bought with least expectation but turned out to be super useful? It can be electronics or anything non gadget stuff too. Absolutely anything.

Apple Airpods!

I always thought they were over-expensive set of wireless headphones so was suing the Samsung Level U and then a JBL bluetooth headset on my iPhone but had people complaining of voice quality every now and then on these. Finally took the plunge and got the Airpods and boy was I missing something!

Excellent audio clarity and nobody has complained about my voice quality either. Plus its just so convenient - Just pull out of case and plug into ear and they start! No long button press etc like on other headsets! I just love my Airpods and dunno why I had not purchased them so far! I think it was dumb in a way coz me not purchasing had nothing to do with affordability - I just perceived it as a waste of money when bluetooth headsets from Samsung/JBL could be had for 2k or so! Clearly I was so wrong!

Apple Airpods!

I always thought they were over-expensive set of wireless headphones so was suing the Samsung Level U and then a JBL bluetooth headset on my iPhone but had people complaining of voice quality every now and then on these. Finally took the plunge and got the Airpods and boy was I missing something!

Excellent audio clarity and nobody has complained about my voice quality either. Plus its just so convenient - Just pull out of case and plug into ear and they start! No long button press etc like on other headsets! I just love my Airpods and dunno why I had not purchased them so far! I think it was dumb in a way coz me not purchasing had nothing to do with affordability - I just perceived it as a waste of money when bluetooth headsets from Samsung/JBL could be had for 2k or so! Clearly I was so wrong!

If you are planning to sell the level U for super cheap, I can probably buy it.

If you are planning to sell the level U for super cheap, I can probably buy it.

It's over a year old and the rubber has come off on one leg (not broken - glue has come off). Battery and functions still good. I can give it away for free if you think you can glue the rubber part together and want it.

It's over a year old and the rubber has come off on one leg (not broken - glue has come off). Battery and functions still good. I can give it away for free if you think you can glue the rubber part together and want it.

If it works I would totally want it for free. First dibs. Can you send me pic(s) whenever it is convenient to you?

Apple Airpods!

Nice for how much and where did you bought apple AirPods?

I was looking for an office chair and was hesitant to spend on it. Also, I wasnt really sure if it will be comfortable.

I bought a good one from featherlite and bought it online due to covid restrictions. I have been really happy with the purchase. It has resolved my neck paint/posture issues which had started only after covid.

I had purchased it with a lot of skepticism and minimal expectations but really happy now

Edit added link

I got the Liberate HB

Last edited:
I was looking for an office chair and was hesitant to spend on it. Also, I wasnt really sure if it will be comfortable.

I bought a good one from featherlite and bought it online due to covid restrictions. I have been really happy with the purchase. It has resolved my neck paint/posture issues which had started only after covid.

I had purchased it with a lot of skepticism and minimal expectations but really happy now

You cannot just write this and then not give link.

Which model of Featherlite did you purchase, there is this model name Optima OC1 which i am getting for 24000/- this chair is manufactured in Taiwan and shipped and branded by Featherlite.

Bought ASUS GT-AX11000 ROG Rapture Router (Black) and found it super usefull. I am able to capture the exact amount of download speed from ISP which i was not able to before.

Here you go.. I got the liberate hb one

I was eyeing the liberate hb. From the looks of it chair looks comfortable, but I am thinking that the headrest might be too short for me (186cm). I calculated the max length of the headrest from the seat to be 73cm from official pics. Seems that this height comes just above my neck. Bummer! How tall are you?

Back