What to buy from US?

dilpreet

Disciple
Guys one of my friend is in US right now and will return on 3rd Of July,16
I am planning to get some stuff from there.
But i have no idea what to order.
I have seen some offers which are kind off alluring like i found a 480 gb SSD(Corsair) for 108$ and i found
Solo 2 Beats for 89$. Ofcourse they are on sale or on deals but apart from that i am not sure what to buy from there.
My only concern is that it should be worth buying.I dont want to spend just for the heck of it.
Please suggest me fast guys i only have a few days to order.
APPRECIATE everyones suggestion and contribution.

I was planning the GPU but i already have 970 so it would not make sense.
Apart from that what else can i buy.Laptop i already have the one given by office so no point
Kindly suggest

makes sense. but dot u think cloth wise india has better options.i mean if its only bcoz of the brand u are recommending then thats a diff story

Buying branded stuff from us makes sense, it's cheaper, better quality than the same brand you get here. Even if the stuff if made in india/pak/Bangladesh.
The overall finish and material quality is much better.

I just checked an there is a sale on the Nike website but they wont accept Indian credit cards so that was a disappointment.Any idea which other websites accept india credit cards?

I checked and even Paypall wont work coz it will use the CC to make the payment and that also wont be accepted :-(
Yaar i was getting really deal.
2 Nike zoom Shoes for total 110 $

Back