What watch are you wearing today???

Amazing. What's the owner history like? I mean, this watch has lived a full, sweet life !

DSCF6931.jpg

Orient Ray (Generation I)

Wishing everyone a Happy Republic Day! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1548567372][/DOUBLEPOST]
DSCF6932.jpg

HMT Souptik (Custom Made) - Sporting the Spanish Flag "Rogigualda" NATO strap in support of Rafael Nadal at the Australian Open! Vamos Rafa!!

Last edited:
Whats the best place to buy a seiko SKX013 in India. I cant seem to find it online and the only option seems to be creation watches out of SG. But that always has the issue of duties.

BTW, has anyone ordered from creation watches to singapore and had it carried by someone back from there? Do the prices change?

Whats the best place to buy a seiko SKX013 in India. I cant seem to find it online and the only option seems to be creation watches out of SG. But that always has the issue of duties.

BTW, has anyone ordered from creation watches to singapore and had it carried by someone back from there? Do the prices change?

I might be wrong but I don't think the SKX013 is available in India. :(

If you order through Creation Watches then choose the normal free Registered Post (without box) option in shipping method. This was they'll pack the watch in a pouch and it will come in a smaller Letter Type shipment. It has a good chance of slipping customs duty. OTOH, if you go with DHL then Customs Duty is guaranteed.

I might be wrong but I don't think the SKX013 is available in India. :(

If you order through Creation Watches then choose the normal free Registered Post (without box) option in shipping method. This was they'll pack the watch in a pouch and it will come in a smaller Letter Type shipment. It has a good chance of slipping customs duty. OTOH, if you go with DHL then Customs Duty is guaranteed.

Any ideas where it is available in India?

Back