What watch are you wearing today???

Gamer X

Disciple
Nov 4, 2008
On a sultry summer morning...

Seiko SKX007JI
Where can I buy nice seiko watches online in India? I want to gift a premium one for my dad. He loves and praises seiko but never oned one because they are costly. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Roxtin

Adept
May 29, 2007
Where can I buy nice seiko watches online in India? I want to gift a premium one for my dad. He loves and praises seiko but never oned one because they are costly. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Don't buy from within India the AD have shit pricing. Get it through Creation Watches or Long Island it would be cheaper even with Customs compared to the Indian Pricing. You can also opt for Singapore Post and watch will be sent without box and there is a slight chance that you may avoid duty. Best option ask someone to get one for you from USA or Singapore.

Reactions: Gamer X

Gamer X

Disciple
Nov 4, 2008
Don't buy from within India the AD have shit pricing. Get it through Creation Watches or Long Island it would be cheaper even with Customs compared to the Indian Pricing. You can also opt for Singapore Post and watch will be sent without box and there is a slight chance that you may avoid duty. Best option ask someone to get one for you from USA or Singapore.
Thanks. Will do!

asingh

Super Mod
Jun 13, 2009
New Delhi
This is the riseman, it has AB, altitude, barometer, temperature. How do you find the baromter for predicting weather ? only good if worn outside and gets it wrong if its indoors most of the time ?
Yea, the Riseman. Barometer is good when outside ya. Inside it gets confused.

Black_Hawk

Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Kolkata, West Bengal
Morning breakfast with my HMT Pilot...

(Also, that knife is a Sheffield Butter knife bought in the 1970's from London by my Mother. It has a nice bone handle which still holds. Wobbles a little now because of the age and use but still holds and I still use it for buttering my toasts!)

Reactions: Gauge