What watch are you wearing today???

Gamer X

Disciple
Nov 4, 2008
On a sultry summer morning...

Seiko SKX007JI
Where can I buy nice seiko watches online in India? I want to gift a premium one for my dad. He loves and praises seiko but never oned one because they are costly. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Reactions: asingh

Roxtin

Adept
May 29, 2007
Where can I buy nice seiko watches online in India? I want to gift a premium one for my dad. He loves and praises seiko but never oned one because they are costly. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Don't buy from within India the AD have shit pricing. Get it through Creation Watches or Long Island it would be cheaper even with Customs compared to the Indian Pricing. You can also opt for Singapore Post and watch will be sent without box and there is a slight chance that you may avoid duty. Best option ask someone to get one for you from USA or Singapore.

Reactions: asingh and Gamer X

Gamer X

Disciple
Nov 4, 2008
Don't buy from within India the AD have shit pricing. Get it through Creation Watches or Long Island it would be cheaper even with Customs compared to the Indian Pricing. You can also opt for Singapore Post and watch will be sent without box and there is a slight chance that you may avoid duty. Best option ask someone to get one for you from USA or Singapore.
Thanks. Will do!

asingh

Super Mod
Jun 13, 2009
New Delhi
This is the riseman, it has AB, altitude, barometer, temperature. How do you find the baromter for predicting weather ? only good if worn outside and gets it wrong if its indoors most of the time ?
Yea, the Riseman. Barometer is good when outside ya. Inside it gets confused.

cellar_door

Adept
May 14, 2007
Any tips on picking up an old HMT? Nothing expensive.

What should I look for? What price would be fair?