What watch are you wearing today???

Thanks for this. Guess things slipping from customs or undervaluing is no longer a thing. Sigh... more taxes for imports

After the wait, after the Customs Duty, all worth it in the end when you look at this spectacular sunburst Emerald green dial...

DSCF7504.jpg

DSCF7521.jpg

DSCF7523.jpg

Orient "Midori" Bambino Version 4 (From CreationWatches)

DSCF7545.jpg

West End Queen Anne

From the very early WWI era. The Queen Ann was a part of the Official Uniform gear for the Indian Army serving in the First World War in the early 1900's. This was issued to the Army who traveled from Bombay to the Persian Gulf back then. Yes it's jaded now but I absolutely love wearing this from time to time!

can anyone of you have HMT pilot, or Janata or any watch with Devnagri numbers, i am looking for one

i am so much into HMT lately, i want one HMT watch, pleae pleae tell me whrere i can buy one at good price in Mumbai, even if i get the dial and enclosure,

can anyone of you have HMT pilot, or Janata or any watch with Devnagri numbers, i am looking for one

i am so much into HMT lately, i want one HMT watch, pleae pleae tell me whrere i can buy one at good price in Mumbai, even if i get the dial and enclosure,

They do come on hmt website now and then.
There is a facebook group - hmt watches brotherhood. quite relaible for buying but can never be sure if franken or aftermarket

You can get in touch over Whatsapp or call with Gautam Haryani or Sanjiv Gupta. They might be having them either in used or NOS condition. Ask them to send you photographs of the watches so you can decide what you want and go from there.

Contact Details:
Gautam Haryani: 9619358357

Sanjiv Gupta: 9466971332

You can get in touch over Whatsapp or call with Gautam Haryani or Sanjiv Gupta. They might be having them either in used or NOS condition. Ask them to send you photographs of the watches so you can decide what you want and go from there.

Contact Details:
Gautam Haryani: 9619358357

Sanjiv Gupta: 9466971332

Have bought HMT Pilot from Gautam long back. Good guy to deal with.

How much it cost
Post automatically merged:

DSCF7572.jpg

Happy Independence Day everyone... :)
Which brand what price share link

I emailed many times to Titan and Sonata that why they have almost same looking watches .. why no unique watches.. and they replied pathetic .. what a shame .. they said they can't customize watches .. lol.

I was giving feedback and suggestions but they were replying with standard email.. this is why Indian companies fail in global Market to get any attention.. Titan watches are costly as but they have all same and no creativity..

Last edited:
Back