What watch are you wearing today???

HMT Nova on a Green Nato Strap. The Khaki dial and the military green Nato really look great together.

tPi2yFc.jpg

Its also got a transparent back so you can see the movement.

Get some calipers and you never have to guess again. Plastic variant won't scratch but is slightly less precise.

BRB buying a 2000 Rs item so I can answer people on this forum correctly. :p

Thanks, that can be tossed away :p I have a brown Nato belt lying unused anyway !

As much as I love HMT watches, they genuinely make the worst straps. Anytime you buy one, just have a strap handy before hand lol.

Not sure. 36 or 38mm I think. I have a pretty slim wrist and it looks just right on it.

Obligatory back shot.

HDWHZBm.jpg

Nice! I can't wear anything less than 40mm dia... At worst 39mm if it wears larger. Thats why both my Pilots see no wear! The Seamaster has spoiled me for size! :(

I imagine the kind of people buying Grand Seikos arent the kind of people that wait for sales. :p

I disagree - Luxury timepieces always have some discounts and I know from experience that people haggle the most for discounts on those. Its understandable also, a 5% extra discount on a Fastrack will save me 50-200 rupees whereas the same 5% extra off on a Submariner will save me atleast 30k depending on model and availability!

I disagree - Luxury timepieces always have some discounts and I know from experience that people haggle the most for discounts on those. Its understandable also, a 5% extra discount on a Fastrack will save me 50-200 rupees whereas the same 5% extra off on a Submariner will save me atleast 30k depending on model and availability!

I dunno. I feel like if I have 8-10 lakh lying around for what is essentially a luxury purchase and enough clout with a Rolex AD to get my name on a list for a Submariner, I wouldnt care too much about a discount of 20-30k.

I dunno. I feel like if I have 8-10 lakh lying around for what is essentially a luxury purchase and enough clout with a Rolex AD to get my name on a list for a Submariner, I wouldnt care too much about a discount of 20-30k.

Not really... Rich or Poor... People love discounts! The amount that makes a difference varies for each person but nobody is rich enough to not even consider it. Plus mot of the time you dont even have to ask - The dealer offers the discount of their own volition. Coz they too want these slow moving pieces to leave their shelves and they know some other dealer can play the discount card anyway. Impossible to let go of a discount once its been offered to you without asking. :)

Back