Whatapp rolling out the Blue Sign of Death

Ugh. I am sure everyone of us has a few dramaqueens (<-- I am using this in a gender neutral sense) on our contact lists who will go "Reply kyun nahi diya"?

An appropriate meme for this thread:
56033159.jpg

Last edited:
Does the blue ticks mean the other person has read your post or does it mean the other person has (only) viewed that conversation ?

E.g., the other person may have read the last few posts and yours may be earlier than that.

When I check the "information screen" in group chats sometimes that person has made a post much later but the post I made still shows only delivered.

OMG this thread has so many pussies.
How does it make a difference whether you read a message and the other person gets to know that?
If the message sender really cares and is in a death situation he will give a call.

if the don't turn blue on ur phone then u r not getting update of the reciever that he/she had read the message.
It doesn't bother me as I got honest people called as my friends. :cool: :)
So any such stupid nonsense ticks is nothing for us. We trust each other and no such silly ticks whether blue red or green can judge that!! :D

Looks like u don't have a girlfriend......:p
Hahaha, boss, you appear to be a henpecked boy friend. I am sure your girlfriend would've also recommended you to install app that transmits your GPS coordinates real time to her. :p
Best of luck for future life!

The point I was trying to make is that if the other person wants you to respond so desperately he/she can always call instead of checking the tick-marks and blue icons.
The whole letter/sms/message thing is there so that YOU can respond when YOU feel convenient. Not the other way round.

Hahaha, boss, you appear to be a henpecked boy friend. I am sure your girlfriend would've also recommended you to install app that transmits your GPS coordinates real time to her. :p
Best of luck for future life!

The point I was trying to make is that if the other person wants you to respond so desperately he/she can always call instead of checking the tick-marks and blue icons.
The whole letter/sms/message thing is there so that YOU can respond when YOU feel convenient. Not the other way round.
People really assume things on their own, Just to let u know I have been happily married for 10 years now[emoji13][emoji13]. As for the GPS we all (family members) have family locator installed on our phone.

Back