What's the best deal for Motorola RAZR in india?

Bumping this up to check for any good deals on the Razr Maxx
I think the Maxx is now not available and most of sellers have cleared their stocks and I think new ones aren't coming as Motorola have pulled out of new launches in India. Maybe you should wait for the RAZR HD now which is going to be launched in Europe.

I think the Maxx is now not available and most of sellers have cleared their stocks and I think new ones aren't coming as Motorola have pulled out of new launches in India. Maybe you should wait for the RAZR HD now which is going to be launched in Europe.

Thanks for this. I checked up at multiple places and couldn't figure out why they weren't in stock. Also if they pulled out of new launches, support/service might be a huge problem.

Thanks for this. I checked up at multiple places and couldn't figure out why they weren't in stock. Also if they pulled out of new launches, support/service might be a huge problem.
Motorola though have committed to support the existing customers but who knows how good that will be. Even I am waiting for Maxx HD but then will have to take a gamble with support.

Back