[Whatsapp] Just another stupid post.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
My Whatsapp messages look like these. I may be single but I'm not that desperate. :banghead:
spammers.jpg

Think whatever of it. They are spams anyway. Might be some scam contacts. You know the kind which lure dumb guys with fake nos., gets friendly at first then runs away with their money.

Off late such spam has became a nuisance on whatsapp. Spammers like real estate, insurance, banks etc. put some chicks photos with their no. assuming the opp. idiot will call them back in hope of speaking to that gal. Best bet is simply abuse by replying them and also to that persons no. and they never ever send you such stuff. Bt may be by another no. Or keep blocking such nos. You can do nothing about them. Its like spam mail in your inbox.

Last edited:
Off late such spam has became a nuisance on whatsapp. Spammers like real estate, insurance, banks etc. put some chicks photos with their no. assuming the opp. idiot will call them back in hope of speaking to that gal. Best bet is simply abuse by replying them and also to that persons no. and they never ever send you such stuff. Bt may be by another no. Or keep blocking such nos. You can do nothing about them. Its like spam mail in your inbox.
Yeah I get tons of such text messages regularly.
But here's a catch: I use a new number and only a few people have it. So how did you think it happened? I suspect Vodafone might have sold my number to marketing agencies. I cannot come up with any other logical answer. I've never shared this number publicly.
I complained it to Vodafone who told me to give the details. At first I gave only only 2-3 nos. but after the spams continued I complained again and this time I sent them many screenshots of the messages. This was last night/early today.
And another thing NDNC doesn't work because these are personal numbers. At least that's what I think they are.

Skype, Phone messages and now even Whatsapp. sigh.

Btw my prob is also with vodafone majorly that too using a postpaid no since past 9yrs. In todays world it can happen anyhow anyway. Ndnc wont work. May be those few ppl have unknowingly given that no. Sometimes this happens so you cant exactly catch the real culprit. We also give our nos. in officea, job portals, various utility sites and where not and in this way data is sold or acquired from externals. My bro was into data mining and a friend in marketing and they agree how they get data and who sells them.

Do you use any modified version of whatsapp? (whatsapp+ etc..)
Nope. A friend sent an invite and I told him to not use it but he sent screenshots telling me that it was legit. He didn't listen. You know the rest. lol.

Everyone is compromised. Even I get those women picture messages, just that they put real photos. I keep blocking. Most of this forced social engineering had migrated from SMS to Wapp. Stupid stuff like real estate, massages, car resale, weight loss.

Back