Whatsapp UPI expected in India Soon!!

Techbala

Recruit
Popular Social messaging platform "Whatsapp" is set to launch Unified Payments Interface(UPI) in India soon, mostly within this month. It is already in beta version of
Whatsapp and recently a day ago there were rumors that Whatsapp UPI was live in India, but Whatsapp confirmed that it is not yet launched officially.

It is a much awaited service and is expected to reach the rural and old age whatsapp users who are not familiar with using Google Tez or BHIM. You can transfer money to your friends easily, but they also need to have Whatsapp latest version and must link any of their Bank Account which is linked with your Whatsapp mobile number.

Once it is launched this post will be updated. Post your queries regarding this below, it will be answered.

I see the option already active on my WA version 2.18.46

upload_2018-2-15_8-3-39.png

Everyone (mostly foreign countries who own digital market)
wants to mint money in India.. its open digitization across the country.. lol.

Lol whatsapp is global and this idiot accusing them of what. Joke. Fearing biz loss. Then promote induce something competitive.

Paytm been digging its own grave since quite sometime now. Their decision to make the customer care out of bounds for the customers is pretty fresh in the minds of people I am guessing.

With plenty of apps now poised to stake a claim here, they really should be having a massive facepalm moment.

I am not sure where these digital vallet's stand legally in case of a scam, which can sprung up any moment given the situation.
Sounds to me like.. PNB President saying, in case customers or our employees do a SCAM, why Am i held for same..
Its Paytm (roots should be strong enough)..

Back