Where can I buy a new DualShock 3 controller (or battery)

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
Battery in my PS3 controllers have conked out after so many years and its no longer charging. Checked online everywhere to by a new DualShock 3 controller, but available nowhere. Only the fakes are available.

Is there any place I can order a DualShock 3 controller or battery for the same. I am also fine with a fully functional third party controller.

Battery in my PS3 controllers have conked out after so many years and its no longer charging. Checked online everywhere to by a new DualShock 3 controller, but available nowhere. Only the fakes are available.

Is there any place I can order a DualShock 3 controller or battery for the same. I am also fine with a fully functional third party controller.

Well, I have the second controller (which I bought separately) just lying around unused. I could sell it to you if you're interested. PM for details.

I have got a replacement battery for the controller and changed it. Its working, but not charging. Seems like the charging circuit is conked off or some other issue. I even tried resetting the controller, but no success in getting the charging working. I ordered a couple of Chinese knockoff's from aliexpress which seem to have very good ratings. They are on the way.

I have got a replacement battery for the controller and changed it. Its working, but not charging. Seems like the charging circuit is conked off or some other issue. I even tried resetting the controller, but no success in getting the charging working. I ordered a couple of Chinese knockoff's from aliexpress which seem to have very good ratings. They are on the way.

Are the ratings shown on aliexpress for the specific product or the seller? Freaking unbelievably high ratings for cheap chinese stuff.

Can you link the ones you decided on? And please update ASA you get your hands on it. How long? ~ a month?

The ratings are for the product. I have a similar one from aliexpress, it is ok for the price not too bad..the triggers and analog could be better but again for the price i think they are nice.

Flawless, precise analog is critical for me. Which is why i held off buying a knock-off from amazon.in etc. coz the reviews all said they sucked.

^^ Thanks for the feedback mate!

p.s. this isn't for gaming, it's for controlling a drone. which is why analog precision is crucial.

Back