Audio Where can I get Audioengine A2 in Mumbai or Pune?

psyph3r

Skilled
Where can i get these in Mum or Pune, desperately looking for them
Also recommend other 2.0 active speaker setups , budget arnd 10-12k

Re: Audioengine A2

Check out M-AUDIO's Studiophile AV 30 and AV 40. Best price for AV 30 @ ebay GEB and for AV 40, A2 & A5 @ bajaao.com. Also look for A2 & A5 @ audioengineindia.com

Desecrator said:
Someone suggested Behringer studio monitors (not aware of the model) as well which retailed for a similar price. Not sure if those are passive models though. Worth looking at IMO.
The Behringer's aren't really that good for a price like this. They retail for 125-150 here in the US.

stalker said:
Huh.. trying to be as moronic as rite :S

Try reading his posts wrt the rest of this thread.
I honestly couldn't figure out what was wrong there. :ashamed:

rajkri_11 said:
Also look for A2 & A5 @ audioengineindia.com
rite said:
there is another website selling AE2s
Naga said:
Which is???
rite said:
audioengineindia.com
facepalm.jpg

+1 to that. Behringers arnt worth the monry. they even claim that they have an inbuilt DAC in them but the overall sound quality is very Poor.

Have you checked out Swan Speakers from Hi-vi? They are quite good.

I bought the Swan M10 set of speakers around 1.5 months back and I am very satisfied with their performance. It is a 2.1 speaker system, costs 6300/-

This is the link for the Swan M10: Swan M10

Here is a review: Review: Swan M10 | TheMacFeed

Another one: A n00b Review: Swan M10 - Head-Fi.org Community

And one from out very own techenclave: http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/swans-m10-review-127616.html

You can buy it from Chennai. I forgot the dealers name, but he is a very helpful chap and ships the speakers for just 200/-

Happy hunting!

Any idea who retails the Audioengine 2 in India nowadays? audioengineindia site wouldn't load and bajaao doesn't stock them anymore. Have sent Audioengine USA support a mail asking who the official retailer in India is. Would like to get a pair.

Back