Where can I get Xbox 360 RROD problem fixed in Delhi?

juventino

Disciple
My Xbox 360 is out with RROD. I need to get it fixed. Can anyone recommend a place in Delhi?

I know I can get it done in Palika but I don't really trust anyone there. Does anyone know a reliable shop there who can repair it quickly?

Any idea how much they charge? One guy said 2500 bucks and 10 days which I believe is too long and a bit overpriced.

Thanks in advance!

If it has not been modded and is in warranty send it for replacement (remember warranty on 360s was extended due to RROD so you may still be in warranty).

If it is modded you are screwed :devil:

^^+1 if not modded else

Go to palika bazaar

Electronics Palace - Bunty - shop no.2, 9873283062

OR

Electronic Zone - shop no.34, 9810423625

both are near gate no.1

both of them are trustworthy have dealt with them frequently

havnt been involved with the xbox360 so cant suggest a price, but first rule @palika always bargain so whatever price they quote do bargain

fockerunleashed said:
^^+1 if not modded else

Go to palika bazaar
Electronics Palace - Bunty - shop no.2, 9873283062
OR
Electronic Zone - shop no.34, 9810423625

both are near gate no.1

both of them are trustworthy have dealt with them frequently
havnt been involved with the xbox360 so cant suggest a price, but first rule @palika always bargain so whatever price they quote do bargain

the rs. 2500 and 10 day quote is from bunty. he is trustworthy but 10 days is just too long. i think he sends it to someone else.

how much do you suppose i can sell an xbox 360 premium 20 gb for? its rrod now but maybe i can get it repaired and then recover some money off it.

I know this guy in Dwarka , he is not a dealer or electrician but rather someone who works in Ashoka or Taj Hotel & has a love for all things Xbox .

A year back , when my console popped out on me , he offered to fix it for Rs 1000 with Arctic Silver & the X-Clamp Fix. My problem was something else & i couldn't get my console fixed , but the man seemed genuine & helpful enough .

If you are interested , I could PM you his Phone number. Afterwards you could take it forward on your own.

Back