Where can I purchase cigarettes online?

I wanna purchase double marlboro advance pack online. And it is extremely troublesome for me to go every 4 days to 24seven shop to purchase 4 packs, one pack for daily consumption since I am a no lifer. So hence, I am here asking for help from you guys. Where can I buy cigarettes online for daily consumption? I cannot find any cigarette shops at all for online purchase. I tried searching on BigBasket and Grofers and some other 3rd party websites. Please suggest me on what to do. I am from Delhi btw ;)

When I used to smoke (till last Oct 2018) or so I had a setup with a pan shop outside my office. Every 10 days I used to pick up a Gold Flake Kings 10x20 pack carton.

If you are lazy about that I suggest you switch to vaping which I did last year and never looked back

I wanna purchase double marlboro advance pack online. And it is extremely troublesome for me to go every 4 days to 24seven shop to purchase 4 packs, one pack for daily consumption since I am a no lifer. So hence, I am here asking for help from you guys. Where can I buy cigarettes online for daily consumption? I cannot find any cigarette shops at all for online purchase. I tried searching on BigBasket and Grofers and some other 3rd party websites. Please suggest me on what to do. I am from Delhi btw ;)
Some search results will vanish again from SERPs... ;)

When I used to smoke (till last Oct 2018) or so I had a setup with a pan shop outside my office. Every 10 days I used to pick up a Gold Flake Kings 10x20 pack carton.

If you are lazy about that I suggest you switch to vaping which I did last year and never looked back

Some how i just can't see myself ever getting into vaping. Its either Gold flake or nothing. Very brand loyal, kinda like with my barber and doctor.

And yeah no suggestions to the OP, just go out and pick them up. I don't want to get into the habit where the cig guy does home delivery.

Some how i just can't see myself ever getting into vaping. Its either Gold flake or nothing. Very brand loyal, kinda like with my barber and doctor.

And yeah no suggestions to the OP, just go out and pick them up. I don't want to get into the habit where the cig guy does home delivery.
I used to be the same as you. Since I started working in 2010 and was not dependent on pocket money anymore my usage of Gold Flake Kings (not lights) was a 20 pack everyday for the past 9 years or so.

Use this kit linked below and you will not feel like smoking anymore.

MTL Kit

Replacement Coils-(Generally each coil lasts around 2 weeks)

Go with 50 mg Nicotine salt which I use as replacement for Gold Flake. You can pick any flavour here but I tried a lot of brands and settled on Naked 100 Nic salts as my daily driver as the flavour is very neutral and since it has low sweetener concenlittration coils last longer.

Tons of people talk about quitting smoking cold turkey but I don't have that level of self control. So the best option is vaping which is the healthier way of Nic delivery.

Nicotine by itself is not as harmful as Caffeine. The problem with ciggies is all the other carcinogens which are released by burning Tobacco.
Vaping cuts down on 95% of these carcinogens.

After I started vapiing I have converted 4 other chain smokers in my office to full-time vaping only.

I vape around 1 ml per day which is equivalent to 20 Kings in terms of calming my Nic craving and the best part is no odour.I can vape in my room or in my offie bay as well as these Nicotine salt kits don't give off clouds of vapour. Stealth vaping is the way to go in summer where you don't have to step out anymore.

The initial cost is higher but running costs are far lower. I use a 30 ml bottle worth 1.5k and coils worth 400 bucks every month where I used to spend 9k on Gold Flakes.

Other reputable sites from where I have ordered are as follows-

My current setup is this
Tank
Mod

I also have a backup kit which I use when the first one is charging (It lasts a bit more than 2 days with continous chain vaping at 13W output)

Tank
Mod

Last edited:
Back