Graphic Cards Where can I Repair Graphics card in Mumbai

If they faulty part is an resistors/capacitors etc... can be replaced with some soldering. but if its a bga chip, it requires a hotair work station and some serious skill. So, it depends i guess.

Actually i am facing problem with gfx card, when i power on pc it boots & after few minutes
Pc stops responding and reboot with no display on monitor..
When i switch vga cable to onboard slot, it shows display..

What might be the problem, i removed gfx card, clear dust from fan, heasink
& capacitors but facing the same issue..

Any solution for this?

probably the chips are overheating due to bad heatsink. try this one, open up the heat sink, clean the residue with cleaning alcohol, reapply the heat paste.

I have baked my Gigabyte HD5770 thrice now. It shows boot screen everytime but then stops displaying after that. Dont know whats wrong. You may also try baking the card

can anyone bake my dead graphics card, because I don't have an oven to do so, I don't know but I think its been an year since my graphics card{r7-370 4gb} died right now I have a new one{gtx1660 amp 6gb}. It's just I'm curious about the fact that it might work.

can anyone bake my dead graphics card, because I don't have an oven to do so, I don't know but I think its been an year since my graphics card{r7-370 4gb} died right now I have a new one{gtx1660 amp 6gb}. It's just I'm curious about the fact that it might work.
If it's dead for a long while, process becomes more complicated since moisture needs to be removed first by gradually baking and cooking other PCB can get warped or explode altogether

I could try, My microwave cum oven goes upto 200 deg C. I have myself tried to review my cards 2 times but never succeeded.

Back