Where this country is heading - do you have any hope ?

how to survive and have a respectable life in this country?

• Not Possible

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • OP is Antinational

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • OP has black money in Swiss bank

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • what is respect? What is life? Pay taxes & just Pay Taxex, make india Sooperpawa in 2020.

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
My guess - BJP has more money to buy off rival candidates this time too. So just expect them to be in power another few years. Modi wont be PM though. Guy is acting like a wise ass. I think someone else will be made PM by BJP. Another guess is hopefully some new FM candidate comes instead of these same old mummies from past 4 decades.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...tter-staff-over-bias/articleshow/67859715.cms

Since when did Twitter, a private opinionated platform become liable to maintain free speech? Pretty sure that Twitter doesn't allow any right wing extremest speech including from Muslim groups anywhere in the world and has been removing such content for some time now. So, why does the BJP think that its (and their paid trolls) right wing propaganda which is either hate speech comprising of attacks and threats against their critics or fake news need to be protected?

They even had the gall to use the fake news as a basis for the investigation when the biggest fake news factory in the country is the BJP IT cell.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...tter-staff-over-bias/articleshow/67859715.cms

Since when did Twitter, a private opinionated platform become liable to maintain free speech?
The slant is liberal. Pretty clear when trump bashers get away with it but anything opposing is taken down.

Pretty sure that Twitter doesn't allow any right wing extremest speech including from Muslim groups anywhere in the world and has been removing such content for some time now.
False equivalence. Cannot equate terrorist to the right wing.

So, why does the BJP think that its (and their paid trolls) right wing propaganda which is either hate speech comprising of attacks and threats against their critics or fake news need to be protected?
They aren't asking for fake news to be protected quite the contrary. They are pointing out the uneven playing ground.

The other point is the right wing sees social media as a way to get around biases of established media. Because now the monopoly on narratives is effectively defeated. This is why both Trump & Modi embraced social media. If social media firms start clamping down then this avenue gets crimped. That is what they are pointing out.

It's another issue that a majority of people only get their news from these platforms which then makes it easy way to target a large segment of the population or better still a specific segment with false narratives. It's not even party specific at this point, anyone that does not like India can and will do it to demoralise

They even had the gall to use the fake news as a basis for the investigation when the biggest fake news factory in the country is the BJP IT cell.
I'd say the opposition gets first claim to that title. Rampant in the states.[DOUBLEPOST=1549617301][/DOUBLEPOST]For example

Brilliant talk on the battle of narrative.

Since you mentioned the BJP IT cell. This is the spouse of one of the convenors of said cell. Very interesting what she has to say.

Last edited:
My guess - BJP has more money to buy off rival candidates this time too. So just expect them to be in power another few years. Modi wont be PM though. Guy is acting like a wise ass. I think someone else will be made PM by BJP. Another guess is hopefully some new FM candidate comes instead of these same old mummies from past 4 decades.
I'd be surprised if Modi wasn't allow to remain the PM. He wasn't the first choice by people from the top but the workers choice. We've seen for example in Karnataka if the workers aren't happy they will actively sabotage their own party's chances.

On Rafale Deal, Defence Ministry Objected To Role Of PM's Office: Report
Rafale deal: The Defence Ministry had, in a note, objected to the "parallel negotiations" conducted by the PM's office with France, according to a report.

The note - dated November 24, 2015 - that was brought to the attention of then Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said the position taken by the PM's office was "contradictory to the stand taken by Defence Ministry and the negotiating team." The strongly-worded note, prepared by then Defence Secretary G Mohan Kumar, further states that "it is desirable that such discussions be avoided by the PMO as it undermines our negotiating position seriously."

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/raf...ted-to-role-of-pms-office-says-report-1990253

What happened to jawans fighting on seema I wonder. Or is it just posturing for votes without actually caring about army? That can't be it, right?

Rafale deal: The Defence Ministry had, in a note, objected to the "parallel negotiations" conducted by the PM's office with France, according to a report.

The note - dated November 24, 2015 - that was brought to the attention of then Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said the position taken by the PM's office was "contradictory to the stand taken by Defence Ministry and the negotiating team." The strongly-worded note, prepared by then Defence Secretary G Mohan Kumar, further states that "it is desirable that such discussions be avoided by the PMO as it undermines our negotiating position seriously."

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/raf...ted-to-role-of-pms-office-says-report-1990253

What happened to jawans fighting on seema I wonder. Or is it just posturing for votes without actually caring about army? That can't be it, right?

Where are all the people who keep asking 'where's the proof'? When they get all this evidence, they just disappear quietly. Or comment selectively. Bhakts have ruined this country which was just beginning to progress...

There were no parallel negotiations. Listen to Marshal Sinha who led the negotiations.

Opposition trying their level best to create a controversy out of thin air.

There were no parallel negotiations. Listen to Marshal Sinha who led the negotiations.

Opposition trying their level best to create a controversy out of thin air.

Ha ha ha ha ha. That must be some real good cool aid you're drinking out of BJP's fridge when this news is coming directly from Ministry of Defense. How much does BJP pay these IT trolls i wonder? Maybe I'll join bjp it cell and start anti trolling and taking money from bjp too.

Another good read: https://scroll.in/article/912550/ra...pmo-interfere-with-negotiations-over-the-jets

Last edited:
We have bought warships, AWAC aircraft, missiles, submarines without any problems. If the rafale scam is fake then why didn't we have all this commotion when those deals were signed? All of those deals had offset clauses to domestic suppliers.
Would you buy a house from a firm that has zero experience in construction? Would you buy a car from a company that makes dog food? Then why get any component of a FRONTLINE combat aircraft from reliance? The security implications alone are insane. China manages to hack into northrop's systems, how do you think reliance will fare?
Hell, forget the scam part, even if this was a legit deal - it's a terrible one. When our aircraft participate in exercises with friendly nations they still turn off the sensitive bands of the radar, that's how classified it is (and that's just one sensitive component of many) - would you trust a no-experience partner for such a critical piece of our air defence? This is like getting a pacemaker from the milkman! It's easy to sit back and say 'chalta hain' but its not you who has to go into combat using compromised systems.

Many said MMS was too quiet but he still spoke in parliament.
Modi refuses to answer anything in parliament but makes 1000 times as much noise when mudslinging/campaigning - you tell me who's the empty vessel here?

Last edited:
^^ Offsets contract does not mean they are supplying something for the aircraft. It is basically a expectation of investment from the govt. The govt says we are giving you a contract worth so many billion, so you are expected to invest certain amount of money across several eligible companies in India. The problem is that Reliance Defense was literally founded for the purpose of getting the offset contract. In order to get the eligibility they were required to own some assets including open land and reliance defense literally got money from Dassaut for even purchasing the land and meeting other eligibility criteria to get the offsets contract.

This is sort of like how MHRD gave a "Institute of Eminence" title and promise of funding to a non existent still on paper institute of reliance while leaving out more suitable institutes like IIT Madras.

Leaving aside the corruption in this deal, the bigger problem is that Reliance Defense being a defense company, there is the danger is that they could get a contract to supply parts for some other defense project if not this.

....................................................................................

Find a way to "lie" in India.
Or
Make a way to "lie" in India..

Since i talk wrong in English, not speaking much ahead.

My "V" key has issues..

Ha ha ha ha ha. That must be some real good cool aid you're drinking out of BJP's fridge when this news is coming directly from Ministry of Defense. How much does BJP pay these IT trolls i wonder? Maybe I'll join bjp it cell and start anti trolling and taking money from bjp too.

Another good read: https://scroll.in/article/912550/ra...pmo-interfere-with-negotiations-over-the-jets
Joke is opposition claiming to know things when they weren't even in the room :D

Supreme court couldn't find anything wrong. Are they also getting their orders from the BJP. So come up with some real ammo.

There is no scope for corruption in a G to G deal. No middlemen see. Isn't this obvious. Not to the ignorant.

Not the first time we've done it.Mirages in the 80's ?

There was a earlier discussion and it was amusing to see the panelists keep on debunking whatever arguments the opposition came up with. There is a reason i watch that channel and program, its worth the time. All this nonsense gets debunked on a regular basis.

As i said opposition clutching at straws. Zero credibility. They dragged their feet for ten years at the expense of national interest because they were so afraid of being accused of yet another scam.

Last edited:
Would you buy a house from a firm that has zero experience in construction? Would you buy a car from a company that makes dog food? Then why get any component of a FRONTLINE combat aircraft from reliance? The security implications alone are insane. China manages to hack into northrop's systems, how do you think reliance will fare?
There are another 30 offset partners in this deal. Do they get talked about ? no, why is that. Do they also make dog food.

^^ Offsets contract does not mean they are supplying something for the aircraft. It is basically a expectation of investment from the govt. The govt says we are giving you a contract worth so many billion, so you are expected to invest certain amount of money across several eligible companies in India. The problem is that Reliance Defense was literally founded for the purpose of getting the offset contract. In order to get the eligibility they were required to own some assets including open land and reliance defense literally got money from Dassaut for even purchasing the land and meeting other eligibility criteria to get the offsets contract.
The first 36 jets have no offsets. The remainder is being worked on. Dassault gets to choose who the partner is. They chose Reliance over HAL. HAL can't make stuff fast enough.

Leaving aside the corruption in this deal, the bigger problem is that Reliance Defense being a defense company, there is the danger is that they could get a contract to supply parts for some other defense project if not this.
The idea is they will do just that once they prove their worth. Same with another thirty other companies. This is about building a private domestic weapons industry. When are we supposed to start doing that otherwise or do we keep importing everything in perpetuity.

They chose Reliance over HAL. HAL can't make stuff fast enough.
Reliance has zero facilities (no manufacturing, testing or r&d) for the same. Aircraft manufacture is very capital and knowledge intensive.
This is about building a private domestic weapons industry.
L&T is making components for the arihant class (including the pressure water reactor) but they have the facilities, capital and r&d for such.
We definitely need more domestic defence firms, but not at the cost of defence.

Back