Where this country is heading - do you have any hope ?

how to survive and have a respectable life in this country?

• Not Possible

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • OP is Antinational

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • OP has black money in Swiss bank

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • what is respect? What is life? Pay taxes & just Pay Taxex, make india Sooperpawa in 2020.

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
A change is coming. Change faces a lot of resistance and criticism at first and when people are convinced it's for their greater good, they welcome it.

Change is not always necessarily good. For example, if your employer cuts your salary by half and says that its for the greater good of the company, I doubt you would welcome it. Getting taken over by the Europeans was also a change for the people of this sub continent, but not everyone appreciated it. Countries that transitioned from being democratic to dictatorial did not welcome it either in the longer run. So, it is important to see whether a change is towards good or bad. Not all change should be accepted.

Do the kids in today's society encourage or discourage pollution, science, etc?. When the future generation is exposed to much higher standards of education, opportunities and a better future, they will embrace it.

Where exactly is this much higher standards of education? Kids today don't even have the basic scientific temper that kids had in last few decades. Science's has been relegated to just another subject that you need for your exams. No need to understand science at all. How many children are trying to protest against the 50,000 KG wood burning?

Kids are also being encouraged to believe in superstition. Yesterday, I met a 11-12 year old in our township who was afraid to go though a corridor between two towers alone during day time . He says there are many ghosts. His parents got him some medallion, that he was told, would ward of ghosts and evil spirits. His parents are educated (literate), but feeding their children with superstition.

They ability to communicate and share information has become 100 times faster, available to more than ever before and is almost free.

The ability to spread misinformation and superstition has become thousands of times faster efficient too. Without scientific temper, knowledge and or curiosity to learn, its going to more harm than good.

The future is going to be amazing!
We’re going to see changes in the next 5-10 years that humanity hasn’t seen in the last 50-100 years. Technology is going to bring the price of everything down and all necessities will become completely free or really affordable.

Right now internet is almost free or really cheap. Calls, texts and sending videos, etc costs almost nothing.This will disrupt the education system and all around the world we’ll have the same education system taught by interactive AI.
Kids will learn what they like and have interest in and excel in that area. Exams will be online and global and very cheap or free because no schools , teacher fees,etc. The billionaires kids and the kid in the village will have access to the same or similar education courses. This will have a profound effect on the way kids think, behave and know what’s the right thing to do. Kids are already much more skilled and compassionate than ever.

All monotonous jobs like driving , cleaning ,etc will be done by machines. Humans who excel in their particular field will have a huge advantage over the mediocre performers who will lose their jobs. The education system will provide what the child is interested in and has a passion for so he can excel in that field.

The electricity that can be generated from solar power has become cheaper and more efficient compared to the last 5 years. It’ll get much more efficient and come to a point where we won’t need to pay electricity bills if we have solar panels. Electricity will become free and abundant. This will have a massive effect on all production lines as they will cut down electricity costs and make products more affordable.

Electric cars will replace petrol cars and will make transportation cheaper.
We might even get to a point where cars are automated completely and run on electricity from the sun. This will reduce or completely minimize accidents,etc when the cars can interact with each other and drive safely and much more intelligently than us. Cameras everywhere will make that happen.

In the medical field , surgeries will be done by robots. A really good surgeon who operates 5 surgeries a day today would be considered as the best. But a robot can operate a human and share the data with other robots all over the world and a robot that is a week or day old will have the experience 100 times that of the best human surgeon today. This will also bring the cost much lower and the success rate a lot higher. Healthcare will be available to everyone and will be really affordable.

Virtual reality will take over office meetings,etc and augmented reality will take over shopping experiences. Traffic will be much lower as the need to go to office everyday will drastically come down. Combined with automated electric cars and VR and AR the need to get out of the house will come down.

Block chain technology will disrupt most industries and eliminate middle men and commissions. Crypto currencies will revolutionize the financial industry.

The food industry will also change as we will shift towards more organic and newer materials that we can eat that will be a lot more healthy,etc. Again this will bring down diseases,etc. The day where your fitness tracker can interact with a kitchen appliance that know how much calories or protein you need and provides you that particular food according to your tastes is not far. I can keep going on and on.

To sum it up, in the next 10 years we’ll wake up with a smile on our faces and will work on things what we like to do, go to places where we want or just work from home. The value of money will come down drastically and humans will no longer have to sacrifice anything to earn money. The value of time and skill will have the highest value . Everyone will have everything they need to be happy.

If you disagree , please ask me and I’ll clear your doubts.
Be specific with decent logical doubts than just saying pessimistic things like the corrupt or evil big corporations will never let that happen. They might try and postpone this future for us, but it’s inevitable!.
I want to smoke the good shit you're smoking. you are way too optimistic. going by history books, violence and destruction is what we humans usually end up before achieving nirvana and utopian society

Guys, I thought I'd post this because there's just way too much pessimism on social media.
Yes, I agree with everything you guys have said. No one can predict the future and there is no point debating about what might or might not happen.
Everywhere I turn around, people are waiting for everything to happen on it's own. That has never happened before. Things have changed when smart people have really worked hard to change it.
1. Become aware of everything that's happening around you and question everything. Educating yourself is the only way to steer clear of rumours and knowing what's right and wrong.
2. Equip yourself with the skillset necessary to adapt to change. This will be more important in the future. All fields keep changing and the businesses that adapted the most has always come on top. Be fit mentally and physically.
3. All the suffering you have mentioned will affect the mediocre performers the most. Take one thing you're interested in and try to excel at it. Find a way to make money from it. Take any field, the top 1% will earn more than the other 98%. Even if you be in the top 5-10% you can live life on your terms.
4. Only the person who is passionate about his work will have the drive to excel at his work and stay on top.
5. About high quality education systems, start from yourself. Lot of free and very good courses available on all topics today online.
Talk about these things to whoever complains to you and make them aware of the situation and how to learn the steps needed to go to the next level.
The more people create this awareness, the faster everyone will be educated and will start doing the right thing.
There are some very good youtube channels that will take your life to the next level. Let me know if you want to improve any specific area of your life.
Happy to help and create a new perspective on life.

The weather at my place is horrible. 40 degress and gets to as high as 44 already.
Whatever happens might happen. I'm gonna move to a country where the weather is 22 degress year round where it's sqeaky clean with fresh air.
Any recommendations?

Try Switzerland. They take active measures to prevent pollution there, but not the kind of measures taken in India.

But be careful. Once you are used to Switzerland air for a couple of years, you can get violently sick if you ever come to India for even a few days. Happened to a colleague of mine.

The weather at my place is horrible. 40 degress and gets to as high as 44 already.
Whatever happens might happen. I'm gonna move to a country where the weather is 22 degress year round where it's sqeaky clean with fresh air.
Any recommendations?
Ha Ha. I am wondering that in this age of connectivity and information whether you will be asking this question if you had such a financial freedom in moving to a country you like on a whim. So I guess it would be a sarcasm at best, but yes, why should dreams be limited - Iceland anybody?

Ha Ha. I am wondering that in this age of connectivity and information whether you will be asking this question if you had such a financial freedom in moving to a country you like on a whim. So I guess it would be a sarcasm at best, but yes, why should dreams be limited - Iceland anybody?

Nah man.. My work is mostly online and I can do it from any part of the world as long as there is internet. I do plan on travelling a lot more in the future and decide where I want to spend the most of my time. I have realised only recently that nothing on the internet can be trusted. Especially the posts on FB, forwards on whatsapp and youtube videos. There are good ones too, but tough to find. What's popular is believed to be the truth these days.
I remember reading few posts from people who've lived or talked to friends who live abroad.

So, there is a lot of outcry about the recent ghastly incidents of rape against children, but I was surprised to find that the general perception seems to be that these are rare cases. I guess many incidents don't reach the media.

Based on NCRB statistics for 2016, there were 36,000 cases filed under POCSO which covers rape and sexual exploitation of children. Rapes constitute more than 50% of this number. Mind you, these are only reported cases which should be fraction of the actual. Even based on that number, we are talking about an average 4-5 cases of rape/exploitation per hour in the country. Counting child rapes alone, the number has nearly doubled from 2016 compared to 2015 which probably is due to deteriorating law & order situation.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...-against-children-says-ncrb-data-1789012.html.

Dunno why no one else is noticing this but gradually they're releasing/acquitting all their cronies, one by one. Are indian voters really this stupid?
Its preparation for 2019 elections. They will need their whole rioting team out of jails to have even a tiny chance of winning again.

So, there is a lot of outcry about the recent ghastly incidents of rape against children, but I was surprised to find that the general perception seems to be that these are rare cases. I guess many incidents don't reach the media.

Based on NCRB statistics for 2016, there were 36,000 cases filed under POCSO which covers rape and sexual exploitation of children. Rapes constitute more than 50% of this number. Mind you, these are only reported cases which should be fraction of the actual. Even based on that number, we are talking about an average 4-5 cases of rape/exploitation per hour in the country. Counting child rapes alone, the number has nearly doubled from 2016 compared to 2015 which probably is due to deteriorating law & order situation.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...-against-children-says-ncrb-data-1789012.html.

BJP & its pawns have played hard hindtuva and got away with it for a two decades now. Cause people never thought that any line would be crossed. That we are not like jehadis. Breaking a mosque down is symbolic but theres no personal element to it.

This caught attention cause Hindus like us, who were disgusted at how a kid was raped & killed in a Temple, with the aim to intimidate a minority. That's not an easy pill for sane people to swallow. Religious or not, temples are places with extremely positive energy. Raping kids in the place you worship goddesses, put things in such a contrast that no one could look anywhere else, it was not something you could ignore.

This response was a roar from the non-right wing hindus, which is like 90% of hindus, that you wont do this kind of shit in our name. That we do not stand for that. That we have taken notice that you are crossing lines, and you wont do that in our name. At the height BJP got 31% votes with the fake development chant covering the religious bigotry. Now all the pretenses are off, and theres no effort to even hide it.

What you said is going to be true for the world at large, but India has no place in it.. Right now, there are attempts in the country to rewrite science and make it irrelevant. Soon kids may not even have real science in their curriculum. Scientific temper is in drastic decline and superstition is taking over.
2005. Theory of evolution is optional courtesy of the bush administration ?[DOUBLEPOST=1524266340][/DOUBLEPOST]
Replacing Humans with machines has been going on for centuries and will go on. Its nothing new.
Cameras do not replace eyes and AI do not replace a man

Back