Where this country is heading - do you have any hope ?

how to survive and have a respectable life in this country?

• Not Possible

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • OP is Antinational

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • OP has black money in Swiss bank

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • what is respect? What is life? Pay taxes & just Pay Taxex, make india Sooperpawa in 2020.

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
We are truly heading for an crisis both on personal front and country front.

I might be termed as an anti national but this government is truly evil. Pushing adhaar. Pushing demonitisation which converted all politicians black into white and pushing cow politics as a way to divert attention , its truly ****ed. and scary thing is its working. Meanwhile ghandhis are too busy fighting amongst themselves and there's no third front to counter current regiment. Every move is being linked to adhaar which can be easily abused by people in power. I don't think people realise how much money politicians truly have. I urge you to visit your MLA residence and see how big banglow he lives in and then take into account his salary. Now how do you think he got that much money? We see the same pattern, congress comes into power, rules for 10 years, then bjp comes and rules and then cogress and so on. Living conditions of people doesnt seem to change, what seems to be changing is only the money politicians of both fronts have. Each and every election disclosures reveal their wealth increasing by 100~200%. I wish I knew what politicians are investing so that I can invest in them too

Regarding country, we have one of the worlds youngest population but we truly don't have enough jobs nor cities to accomodate such big population. Trees are cutting down left right and center, water sources are drying up, temps are rising but no one is giving a ****. In 40-50 years, when current population becomes old, we will then see the chaos it brings. Poor people are getting poor , rich are getting rich and middle class continue getting ****ed in the ass

I normally don't participate in political threads but this thread made me do it. Im gonna stop now. My only regret is I couldn't gtfo this country when I had the chance.

^
Jaya, who recently filed her nomination as an SP candidate for the Rajya Sabha polls + , had declared assets worth Rs 493 crore in 2012. According to her affidavit, Jaya and her husband Amitabh have immovable assets worth more than Rs 460 crore, which is over twice of the Rs 152 crore they owned in 2012. The value of their movable assets too rose from around Rs 343 crore in 2012 to around Rs 540 crore.
This is what I'm talking about. 150~300% increase in wealth in 2 years. Where as we plebs get our mutual fund returns around 8~9% and pay taxes on those returns as well

That's just the assets she declared. There would be stark contrast between actual assets and declared assets. Take it with a pinch of salt.

Nitin Gadkari for instance declared income of 44k/anum in 2009 and supposed to have spent 200+ crore on son's wedding in 2010. He declared income of 2.4 Lac in 2014, but spent 200+ crore on his daughters wedding in 2006. Also, every time he filed an affidavit, there will be a disproportionate increase in assets that has no bearing on income or appreciation of existing assets.

Also, take the example of Amit Shah's son Jay. How does one raise the revenues of a company from Rs 50,000 to 80.5 crores (an increase of 1609900% ) in a single financial year.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...filing-of-tax-return/articleshow/63290918.cms

“THERE ARE MANY LIKE ME”
Tiwari, sources told ET, has said that there are countless men like him taking advantage of the system. In Airoli, it was a gang of four who handled about 18,000 fake refund claims. Tiwari and his partner-in-crime Bhusan filed thousands of false returns while the other two individuals — Tripati and Satya Mishra — were brokers, spotting interested clients who included employees of some of the top MNCs and PSUs.

Tiwari told tax officers that despite being educated and tech-savvy, his clients approached him so that the onus of wrong-doing could be passed on to him.

^
This is what I'm talking about. 150~300% increase in wealth in 2 years. Where as we plebs get our mutual fund returns around 8~9% and pay taxes on those returns as well
Looks like the money mentioned in Panama papers and the likes were brought back to the Indian banks to avoid more embarrassment

The future is going to be amazing!
We’re going to see changes in the next 5-10 years that humanity hasn’t seen in the last 50-100 years. Technology is going to bring the price of everything down and all necessities will become completely free or really affordable.

Right now internet is almost free or really cheap. Calls, texts and sending videos, etc costs almost nothing.This will disrupt the education system and all around the world we’ll have the same education system taught by interactive AI.
Kids will learn what they like and have interest in and excel in that area. Exams will be online and global and very cheap or free because no schools , teacher fees,etc. The billionaires kids and the kid in the village will have access to the same or similar education courses. This will have a profound effect on the way kids think, behave and know what’s the right thing to do. Kids are already much more skilled and compassionate than ever.

All monotonous jobs like driving , cleaning ,etc will be done by machines. Humans who excel in their particular field will have a huge advantage over the mediocre performers who will lose their jobs. The education system will provide what the child is interested in and has a passion for so he can excel in that field.

The electricity that can be generated from solar power has become cheaper and more efficient compared to the last 5 years. It’ll get much more efficient and come to a point where we won’t need to pay electricity bills if we have solar panels. Electricity will become free and abundant. This will have a massive effect on all production lines as they will cut down electricity costs and make products more affordable.

Electric cars will replace petrol cars and will make transportation cheaper.
We might even get to a point where cars are automated completely and run on electricity from the sun. This will reduce or completely minimize accidents,etc when the cars can interact with each other and drive safely and much more intelligently than us. Cameras everywhere will make that happen.

In the medical field , surgeries will be done by robots. A really good surgeon who operates 5 surgeries a day today would be considered as the best. But a robot can operate a human and share the data with other robots all over the world and a robot that is a week or day old will have the experience 100 times that of the best human surgeon today. This will also bring the cost much lower and the success rate a lot higher. Healthcare will be available to everyone and will be really affordable.

Virtual reality will take over office meetings,etc and augmented reality will take over shopping experiences. Traffic will be much lower as the need to go to office everyday will drastically come down. Combined with automated electric cars and VR and AR the need to get out of the house will come down.

Block chain technology will disrupt most industries and eliminate middle men and commissions. Crypto currencies will revolutionize the financial industry.

The food industry will also change as we will shift towards more organic and newer materials that we can eat that will be a lot more healthy,etc. Again this will bring down diseases,etc. The day where your fitness tracker can interact with a kitchen appliance that know how much calories or protein you need and provides you that particular food according to your tastes is not far. I can keep going on and on.

To sum it up, in the next 10 years we’ll wake up with a smile on our faces and will work on things what we like to do, go to places where we want or just work from home. The value of money will come down drastically and humans will no longer have to sacrifice anything to earn money. The value of time and skill will have the highest value . Everyone will have everything they need to be happy.

If you disagree , please ask me and I’ll clear your doubts.
Be specific with decent logical doubts than just saying pessimistic things like the corrupt or evil big corporations will never let that happen. They might try and postpone this future for us, but it’s inevitable!.

If all that happens, what will the billions of humans do.
Unless we become a multi-planetary/solar system species, I don't think it makes sense transferring all jobs to machines. If companies try to force it on people, then there will be mass rioting by jobless people. Use of machines is definitely required where either precision is needed or reduction in human effort is required. But completely autonomous machines in every sphere will likely result in mass laying off. Do you think normal public won't do anything when that happens.

If all that happens, what will the billions of humans do.
Unless we become a multi-planetary/solar system species, I don't think it makes sense transferring all jobs to machines. If companies try to force it on people, then there will be mass rioting by jobless people. Use of machines is definitely required where either precision is needed or reduction in human effort is required. But completely autonomous machines in every sphere will likely result in mass laying off. Do you think normal public won't do anything when that happens.

Mediocre ones will be laid off by automated machines that can work 24/7 on comparitively lesser resources. The humans who excel will take advantage of this and get their work done much faster and cheaper. The mediocre ones can do what they always wanted to do. Earn enough to meet their requirements, live a mediocre life with entertainment. Netflix and chilling costs almost nothing already. In the future they will have enough time and not need to work so hard to save money for education, healthcare and electricity bills, etc. The normal public will not riot if they get what they have now which will getter better and cheaper over time with a lot of time in their hands. Isn’t that the dream?
The new generation that will be born will realize what they want out of life, wanting to contribute to society and the species to take the human race forward.
They will be highly passionate about what they are working on and keep innovating and use automation to get it done faster. Robots can’t do novel jobs.
Humans won’t have jobs that are boring and same every day. We will work on research , innovation and work on jobs that requires a different challenge every day.

Replacing Humans with machines has been going on for centuries and will go on. Its nothing new.

In any case, @GODMODE09 is over optimistic What you said is going to be true for the world at large, but India has no place in it.. Right now, there are attempts in the country to rewrite science and make it irrelevant. Soon kids may not even have real science in their curriculum. Scientific temper is in drastic decline and superstition is taking over. We are living in a country where the insanity if burning 50,000 KG of wood to reduce pollution is not only being tolerated, but being encouraged.

60 percent of my friends either moved to Canada-US-UK-NZ-Australia-Denmark and Germany. They are all happy, Most of them moved to Australia and Canada. They are happy with the lifestyle and less corruption. I dont know what will happen to my or rather Our Great Nation. We need young leaders and there should be a rule where politics should not be a Dynasty. Its happening in every state - every party. Father passes on the baton to son.

On a Scale of 1 to 10, how difficult is to move from India to US/UK/Canada and get PR

Replacing Humans with machines has been going on for centuries and will go on. Its nothing new.

In any case, @GODMODE09 is over optimistic What you said is going to be true for the world at large, but India has no place in it.. Right now, there are attempts in the country to rewrite science and make it irrelevant. Soon kids may not even have real science in their curriculum. Scientific temper is in drastic decline and superstition is taking over. We are living in a country where the insanity if burning 50,000 KG of wood to reduce pollution is not only being tolerated, but being encouraged.

What you say might be true in certain parts of the country. Every action , idea has a motive behind it. The technology in the future will completely change that. A group of individuals might try to ban science fearing that they might lose their power, etc if science makes people smarter.
Right now everything that's happening all over the wold is being forwarded and shared for free. The ways to identify and catch criminals are increasing.
It's a step in the right direction. Most of the evil things in the world are done to increase one's financial gains. Our generation is already prioritising gaining experience like travelling, etc over monetary things.

Communication is already inexpensive and available to everyone all over the world.
It's the desperate situations that turn good men evil. The chances of a person not having enough money for his family's basic needs and being in a desperate situation which forces him to take extreme steps to an extent that affects other individuals or the society will drastically come down.
Crimes will come down. The need to do politics to stay in power won't make much sense.

A change is coming. Change faces a lot of resistance and criticism at first and when people are convinced it's for their greater good, they welcome it.
Do the kids in today's society encourage or discourage pollution, science, etc?. When the future generation is exposed to much higher standards of education, opportunities and a better future, they will embrace it.

They ability to communicate and share information has become 100 times faster, available to more than ever before and is almost free.
This will drastically speed up the progress in every field. So the argument that this has been going on for hundreds of decade holds no water.
Communication has come a long way from pigeons, post offices, telephone, internet, mobiles to facetime.
Transport has come a long way from walking on feet for days to travel, using animals, inventing the wheel, cars to aeroplanes to hyperloop and space travel. With virtual reality the need to travel will not be necessary. It might look animated and not real right now, but when technology advances it'll be better than the real thing itself. This has always been the case with technology.

Everyone will have everything they ever wanted. What would you do then? How would your day be when you wake up to that scenario?

What you said is going to be true for the world at large, but India has no place in it.. Right now, there are attempts in the country to rewrite science and make it irrelevant. Soon kids may not even have real science in their curriculum. Scientific temper is in drastic decline and superstition is taking over. We are living in a country where the insanity if burning 50,000 KG of wood to reduce pollution is not only being tolerated, but being encouraged.

+1

The Indian govt will try to take us backward in that way - Pushpak Viman and Gowmutra style.[DOUBLEPOST=1522294987][/DOUBLEPOST]
On a Scale of 1 to 10, how difficult is to move from India to US/UK/Canada and get PR

Depends. Usually, its 11.

On a serious note - if you have the qualifications, and get a job there, its quite possible.

60 percent of my friends either moved to Canada-US-UK-NZ-Australia-Denmark and Germany. They are all happy, Most of them moved to Australia and Canada. They are happy with the lifestyle and less corruption. I dont know what will happen to my or rather Our Great Nation. We need young leaders and there should be a rule where politics should not be a Dynasty. Its happening in every state - every party. Father passes on the baton to son.
Think about this aspect.
Every now and then a new Tax is added on the middle class to the already burgeoning list. Swach Bharat, Edu cess, Krishi Kalyan Tax and what not.
And how this tax is utilized - by waiving off loans to farmers, loot by Nirav Modi et all and recapitalization of banks because of this, stashing of cash in the pockets of netas to fund their cars expensive flats etc, funding all the govt sponsored education for reserved class who pay peanuts even though they can afford a Mercedes, funding the vote banks ie labours/daily wage earners by spending it in election campaign.
I've only highlighted maybe < 10%, the way this is going I really do worry about the future of this nation.

Back