Where to buy Antique nokia phone

I caught up with the wind for Nokia 8250 and 8910i. Does any one of our member willing to sell these phone. Can some one suggest reliable site for buying this classic. I have checked the ebay site a person named "bluetooth-lee" is selling new or refurbished item. I have some dilemma whether to purchase from the seller or not. Please advise for any good site selling these mobiles.

Regards,
Vijay

There`s one shop in Ghaffar Market in Delhi Who has all antiques phns...Not sure about 8250..

I got 7650 from him..At that time he had the first nokia communicator (I think 9000) with him..

I have been trying to locate the original matrix phone for a long time now :/ I think it is time to hit Ghaffar market !

@m.khurana How much did you get the 7650 for ? Thats a beauty of a phone dude !

dhruvrock2000 said:
I have been trying to locate the original matrix phone for a long time now :/ I think it is time to hit Ghaffar market !

@m.khurana How much did you get the 7650 for ? Thats a beauty of a phone dude !

For Rs 2500 that was 2 years back..Still in love with it(although I have switched to CDMA and secondary no. is GSM which am using on iphn)

Models like 8250 can be easily found anywhere in ghaffar market...!!!

Yes Nokia 8250 can be find easily in the local shops but 8910 or 8910i is difficult. I have come across a website they sell refurbished models.
Nokia
Can you suggest any other model or brand which is considered to be classic?

^^ I want a 9210/9210i as well..... But I am from Mumbai.....

:(

And also, what would be the ideal price to pay for a 9300 in OK condition?? Sorry for OT....

Thanx

nehaladsul said:
^^ I want a 9210/9210i as well..... But I am from Mumbai.....

:(

And also, what would be the ideal price to pay for a 9300 in OK condition?? Sorry for OT....
Thanx
9300 is selling between 3K-3.5K in wrking condition in ghaffar.....

9310 u can try in heera panna..One of my frnd got frm there last year..

Back