Where to buy jeans with zippered pockets in Delhi

I am very much interested in buying jeans with zippered pockets because I like to travel in Delhi Metro and tend to lose my stuff especially my phones and wallets. So you guys tell me some foolproof method for anti-pickpocket jeans like jeans with zippered pockets. I wanna put a numberlock on that too. Plz help me guys

bro from another mo. I have the same gripe. Travelling in delhi metro , thinking about wallet, keys, mobile.
There are a couple of ways about this.
Running belts,: like this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Pro...-Belt-Waist-Pack-Fanny-Pack/32807998093.html?
Then there are running water vests. These have slots for water bladder, and other zippers
Last option is to have a tailor add zip to your clothing. I didn't go for this option as my mummy wanted to do this. I don't know if you can add zips to jeans though, I don't wear jeans. Frankly I don't know why people wear jeans in this hot weather..

Mohan Singh Place in Connaught Place. Its a shopping complex just for custom made stuff especially Jeans. Im guessing someone here will make

bro from another mo. I have the same gripe. Travelling in delhi metro , thinking about wallet, keys, mobile.
Running belts,: like this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Pro...-Belt-Waist-Pack-Fanny-Pack/32807998093.html?
Then there are running water vests. These have slots for water bladder, and other zippers
Last option is to have a tailor add zip to your clothing. I didn't go for this option as my mummy wanted to do this. I don't know if you can add zips to jeans though, I don't wear jeans. Frankly I don't know why people wear jeans in this hot weather..
What about frisking during checking? Will the metro police ask me to remove it/show what it is?
At first i thought this thread was a serious request.

We all hope to find something extraordinary posts while posting such topics. This was indeed posted in all matter of seriousness. I like to board crowded metros for obvious reasons since men will be men ;)

What about frisking during checking? Will the metro police ask me to remove it/show what it is?
don't know, as I haven't bought that running belt yet. For metro I carry a pouch like bag and wear it like sling . It looks like :
drawstring_bag,220x200-bg,ffffff-pad,220x200,ffffff.u1.jpg

I wouldn't worry about frisking for that running belt. I don't think they will ask to remove though. It's no big deal either way.

We all hope to find something extraordinary posts while posting such topics. This was indeed posted in all matter of seriousness. I like to board crowded metros for obvious reasons since men will be men ;)
Stop trolling, nobody puts a lock on their jeans.

I am very much interested in buying jeans with zippered pockets because I like to travel in Delhi Metro and tend to lose my stuff especially my phones and wallets. So you guys tell me some foolproof method for anti-pickpocket jeans like jeans with zippered pockets. I wanna put a numberlock on that too. Plz help me guys
Just take ur existing jeans and take it to any tailor and he'll be able to sew zips in your existing pockets.

he might give you some weird looks but I think you're already used to it

OT: have seen lots of user names in TE.
well, @MuttonBiryani takes the cake :p

BTW, do you really thought of putting numberlock on Jeans?
What's next? FP sensor? :joyful:

You know you are really right about not having zippered pockets in Jeans. How will the pick-pocket industry be operational then? Perhaps the CEO of big jeans brands like Levis, Pepe Jeans are connected to pick-pocket Kingpins. They must have advised them not to put zips in jeans pockets. And I'm talking about extremely small luggage number locks which are barely noticeable to look weird in the first place. Nothing is weird once it has been implemented and advertised by big brands

Also see this:

It's proof that pick-pocketting is a serious affair

Last edited:
My Bro from another mo @MuttonBiryani - I am with you on pic pocketing, more than losing money, its the headache of losing keys, id cards and ever important mobile (with UPI connected SIM) that I think about. And for me its more about stuff dropping from my pockets than pickpocketing that I worry about.
BUT, the idea of number locks in pockets is quite extreme and sounds super inconvenient. And if I think its extreme, most people are going to find it extremely extreme. My humble thinking is that zips/ buttons or something similar like vest/belts are adequate, stuff won't fall and most pick pockets will probably go for easier targets. Just my 2 c

Why don’t you use Velcro for your pockets? It’ll keep the pocket sealed, and the noise will be a dead giveaway if a pickpocket tries to steal from you. ;)

Frankly I don't know why people wear jeans in this hot weather..
Bingo!

given i live below the tropic of cancer i cannot figure a good reason to wear them at all
Post automatically merged:

Stop trolling, nobody puts a lock on their jeans.
Am trying to reconcile that with his other statement men will be men :D

he might give you some weird looks but I think you're already used to it
important clue

Yeah

I'm used to calling them bum bags or fanny packs. Waist sounds like waste and bag at then end makes it sound like something else.

Suffice to say i wore one all arund Italy many moons ago and nothing got pinched. If an Italian pick pocket can't get into them i doubt an Indian will ;)

Last edited:
Why don’t you use Velcro for your pockets? It’ll keep the pocket sealed, and the noise will be a dead giveaway if a pickpocket tries to steal from you. ;)
i thought of this but i wonder how well velcro will survive long after a few runs in the washing machine.

There was this place i used to visit that had these chairs where the seat was lower than your knees when sat. It would without fail empty out all my front pockets. My pockets were side oriented. I figured later the answer was pockets that were top located. Not as ergonomic but tend to do better at not emptying themselves, when sitting.

If men will be men and 94% of pickpockets are women, why would you want to have zippers on your pockets. For people spending 99% of time online it would make sense to have pants with deeper pockets instead. :wacky:
True that. I remember a cousin complaining to me she was being watched when she went into this store to the point she refused to ever go to that store again.

Last edited:
If men will be men and 94% of pickpockets are women, why would you want to have zippers on your pockets. For people spending 99% of time online it would make sense to have pants with deeper pockets instead. :wacky:
To avoid the 6% chance of having a another guy's hands near/on you-know-what :p

Back