Where to buy jeans with zippered pockets in Delhi

My dad just lost his Note 9 in the Delhi Metro. It is the best day of my life because he never listens to me when I warn him not to travel in public transport. Again more proof that this forum deserves such a topic

I can’t believe you guys are just ignoring this topic. Why can’t we have an open virtual discussion to avoid in future any criminals stealing our wallets and expensive phones in public transport? Are your wives/children/parents continuously watching you while you browse a technology forum? Or are you too scared to admit that it is indeed possible for stuff like this to happen to literally anyone who uses public means of transport or even walk on road. Nowadays even a simple walk on the road can cost you your expensive phone gone in a matter of second thanks to mobile and chain snatchers. Don’t think I am exaggerating. Have a look

They can be anyone and anywhere as soon as you board Metro

A man has been arrested for stealing jewellery from a woman inside a Delhi Metro train, while a jeweller has been nabbed for buying the stolen ornaments, police said Thursday.
A woman had on Saturday complained that her handbag containing jewellery worth around Rs 15 lakh was stolen when she was travelling on Metro from Dwarka Sector 21 to Sector 8, senior police official said.
The accused, Rajesh Thakur (49), was spotted by analysing CCTV footage from the metro stations and he was arrested from GTB Enclave, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Metro) Mohammad Ali said.
During interrogation, Thakur disclosed that he had sold some jewellery to Sushilan Vasudevan (54), the DCP said.
On the information provided by Thakur, police arrested Vasudevan and the stolen jewellery was recovered from him, the officer said.

No matter how smart or technical you are, your phone will never ever be recovered once it's snatched or pick-pocketed unless you are a politician, celebrity or live in a VIP area

No matter how smart or technical you are, your phone will never ever be recovered once it's snatched or pick-pocketed unless you are a politician, celebrity or live in a VIP area
Nonsense! A cousin of mine, completely zero at tech had a brand new iphone pinched out of her office by a renovating crew. She reported it. And then monitored it on apple's website. For a month or so nothing showed up then it appeared one fine day and she informed the cops. She got her phone back within a week with a caution from the cops to be more careful. She'd bought another iphone in the mean time and had two iphone 6's as a result.

The phone had changed hands three times and some unsuspecting student had bought it for 20k sensing a bargain. It was worth over 60k at the time. Well, he lost his money, she got her phone back. And every body asked how much she bribed the cops, nothing. The cops did their job.

Many times phones aren't pinched but left behind at some place by the absent minded. Always leave a contact number displayed on your lock screen. Chances are people will call that number and you might get your phone back from a well wisher inhabitant of your city. You'd do the same thing too, right ?

You think phones are the only thing that gets pinched. What about gold ? that's an old game. But see what happens in this video

Last edited:
Nonsense! A cousin of mine, completely zero at tech had a brand new iphone pinched out of her office by a renovating crew. She reported it. And then monitored it on apple's website. For a month or so nothing showed up then it appeared one fine day and she informed the cops. She got her phone back within a week with a caution from the cops to be more careful. She'd bought another iphone in the mean time and had two iphone 6's as a result.

The phone had changed hands three times and some unsuspecting student had bought it for 20k sensing a bargain. It was worth over 60k at the time. Well, he lost his money, she got her phone back. And every body asked how much she bribed the cops, nothing. The cops did their job.

Many times phones aren't pinched but left behind at some place by the absent minded. Always leave a contact number displayed on your lock screen. Chances are people will call that number and you might get your phone back from a well wisher inhabitant of your city. You'd do the same thing too, right ?

You think phones are the only thing that gets pinched. What about gold ? that's an old game. But see what happens in this video

those were the good times when you could actually locate a stolen phone with iCloud, now that feature is only useful for remotely wiping your device to protect your nudes from getting in to the wrong hands and presently i’m not talking about small petty thieves. these gangs run the metro and steal an average of 20-25 phones everyday/gang during peak hours where men will be men aka finding the chance to brush over women in extremely crowded metros

those were the good times when you could actually locate a stolen phone with iCloud, now that feature is only useful for remotely wiping your device to protect your nudes from getting in to the wrong hands and presently i’m not talking about small petty thieves. these gangs run the metro and steal an average of 20-25 phones everyday/gang during peak hours where men will be men aka finding the chance to brush over women in extremely crowded metros
You're saying find my phone from Apple no longer works ?

And that gang thing has been the case for long now. If my cousin's phone changed hands three times before it found a customer who switched it on.

You're saying find my phone from Apple no longer works ?

And that gang thing has been the case for long now. If my cousin's phone changed hands three times before it found a customer who switched it on.

It works but gangs are already aware of great markets like ghaffar, chor bazaar, nehru place where phones are stripped down for parts since iPhone IMEI is tamper proof. Did you not read any articles I posted in this thread?

Back