Android Where to buy Phone/Tablet Spare parts online?

xkcd0137

Adept
Earlier I used to get these spare parts from Aliexpress but due to current situation shipping charges are 50%-100% of the item's cost and there is no assurance that goods will reach me either.

So kindly share any site where I can buy spare parts for following devices -
1) Samsung Tab 3 - Digitizer only
2) Asus Fonepad 7 - LCD + Digitizer

Kindly share Personal experience too, if any.

Based on where you are ..I would recommend the local electronic market ..as that is the most viable source of thousands of spare parts as compared to online resources.

If you're in no rush, the free shipping is slowly coming back to most items as it was on Aliexpress. They're already delivering again as I've been receiving my orders, atleast here in Delhi. So I'd wait it out tbh.

I would recommend the local electronic market
Local guys either can't get the parts as the devices are too old and not in demand, or they price it exhorbitantly.

the free shipping is slowly coming back to most items as it was on Aliexpress.
I thought so too but yesterday when I checked, most of the items which were available with expensive shipping have switched to 'not shipping to your country', hence I made the post.

Same thing I noticed as well. Was looking for a battery from Aliexpress but almost all decent rated options have shipping cost which is 80% of the product price.

Back