Budget 51-70k Where to buy used Macbook Pro 2015

Hi guys,
I am looking to buy an used Macbook pro from mid 2013 to early 2015 models.
I mainly need it for iOS development, so can't buy a windows laptop even when I can find some good laptops in that price point.
I am from Hyderabad. So if any of you guys can point me the right direction on where I can find good deals on used Macbook pros in Hyderabad it would be greatly helpful.
Thank you.

Hi guys,
I am looking to buy an used Macbook pro from mid 2013 to early 2015 models.
I mainly need it for iOS development, so can't buy a windows laptop even when I can find some good laptops in that price point.
I am from Hyderabad. So if any of you guys can point me the right direction on where I can find good deals on used Macbook pros in Hyderabad it would be greatly helpful.
Thank you.

Can't you install MacOS on a regular laptop?

https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac-software/how-to-install-macos-on-pc-3632329/

I already have a desktop pc that runs macOS. I have been already in that path. Believe me it is such a pain to get everything working when you are trying to install macOS on to a non-apple hardware. There will be problems with USB, sound, wifi and sometimes with ethernet too. I am looking to get a macbook pro since I want some portability and not have to deal with these types of issues.

I already have a desktop pc that runs macOS. I have been already in that path. Believe me it is such a pain to get everything working when you are trying to install macOS on to a non-apple hardware. There will be problems with USB, sound, wifi and sometimes with ethernet too. I am looking to get a macbook pro since I want some portability and not have to deal with these types of issues.

Oh ok, cool.

Tried OLX? There seem to be quite a few on sale there.

https://www.olx.in/hyderabad/q-macbook-pro/?search[order]=filter_float_price:asc&page=2

I already looked at both olx and quickr.
Most of the listings over there are either over priced or scams.
Some of them look legit but don't meet my requirements like model year, ram or processor.

OLX would be your best bet. I would advise you to buy from dealers who offer you some kind of warranty instead of buying from individuals. Check the MBP thoroughly before buying.

He is selling a macbook pro early 2013 model. those models are known to have graphic card failures. That is why I have been looking for models from late 2013 onwards. Thank you are pointing me to that site though. I will keep an eye on that.

Friend of mine selling his MBP 15inch 2016. PM me for more details.
f89ff4d7d4b20ce561cc8d74e23523d5.jpg

Back