Go and spank whoever suggested Turbo C++ to you. It's been dead for long.
You can get many C/C++ compilers for free these days, then why sweat for
a pirated copy of an archaic one?
1. Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003 - free
2. Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition 2005 - free, PSDK required for Win32 development.
3. GCC for Windows - MinGW - Home
4. Borland C++ 5.5 freecompiler
5. Pelles C
6. DigitalMars C/C++ compiler
Be nice to the boy. I am the first to suggest murdering people who still want to use TC, but the guy probably has a teacher to blame for that. If that is the case, ask the college lab assistants to help you out. And if that is not the case, then do as Yamaraj has suggested.