Where to get Hindi subtitles for English movies?

That's a strange request, why do you need hindi subs ?
I don't think anyone takes the time or effort to make hindi subs, the market just isn't there and for the remaining people there's always options like this.

30c3plf.jpg

^LOL. I guess hindi dubs of all major Hollywood movies are available. I have so many movies with dual audio containing both hindi and English versions. So that's the best way to go.

Why not???

It helpful for people arent well-versed with english.

try what @suhailkhan has suggested. i do the same when i need some movies to have Hindi audio too. no need for any Hindi subs. there are plenty such available, and usually many, if not most new hollywood releases that get 'distributed' have dual audio options (in other regional languages as well).

... and if for some reason you absolutely have to have hindi subs for your family members, then create your own. there are so many free utilities to make your own subtitles.

I know about dual audio but I already have good quality copies of required movies.
Will be a waste of time and space to again download dual audio ver. of the same.

Anwyays found some subtitles.

I know about dual audio but I already have good quality copies of required movies.
Will be a waste of time and space to again download dual audio ver. of the same.

Anwyays found some subtitles.

could you share name of the source-site(s)?

Back