PC Peripherals Where to get the Logitech G25 steering wheel?

burnz

Adept
i'm looking for a set of the Logitech G25 steering wheel locally in Mumbai. anyone knows a dealer carrying this and price?

haha.. u really are a stalker ;)

i just got back into racing sims again, plus my recent purchase of a PS3. so rekindling my search for a G25.

If you want it for the PS3, I suggest you wait for the soon to be released Logitech Dynamic Force GT.
It will be the official GT5 wheel and successor to the Dynamic Force Pro.

The cost will be half of a G25, while the specs will be the same (minus the clutch pedal).

^^Crap compared to G25. The latter is in a different league with a proper H stick shifter and a clutch. I'm planning to get the G25 too as anything better costs north of a thousand dollars.

saumilsingh said:
If you want it for the PS3, I suggest you wait for the soon to be released Logitech Dynamic Force GT.
It will be the official GT5 wheel and successor to the Dynamic Force Pro.

The cost will be half of a G25, while the specs will be the same (minus the clutch pedal).

well he probably wants to use it for both PC and ps3.

^ The DF-GT works on PC's as well as PS3's just like its predecessor the DFP did.

Chaos said:
^^Crap compared to G25. The latter is in a different league with a proper H stick shifter and a clutch. I'm planning to get the G25 too as anything better costs north of a thousand dollars.
Not exactly crap.
Granted the G25 has better build quality but as far as hard specs are concerned, the DF-GT will be the same thing (minus clutch and H-shifter).

What's more is it will have a knob on the wheel for on-the-fly brake bias adjustment (Schumi style), something even the G25 lacks.

Really good buy considering the cost.
Even more so since 90% of simracers simply flat-shift without using the clutch and no real racecar uses an H-shifter except NASCAR's :p

Not trying to downplay the G25, but sometimes a good product is simply a good product. And the DF-GT is a good product.

looks like the DF GT is out in the US already.

amazon has it for US$150. let me see how much it'll cost for KMD to bring this in ;)

saumilsingh said:
Really good buy considering the cost.

Even more so since 90% of simracers simply flat-shift without using the clutch and no real racecar uses an H-shifter except NASCAR's :p

Not trying to downplay the G25, but sometimes a good product is simply a good product. And the DF-GT is a good product.

The reason for me to use the G25 is different. I just want a wheel that'll let me practice racing lines and shifts so that i don't look like a fool when I take my car onto track on those MMST track days. Since my car has an H shifter and a clutch, I'd like my sim gear to be the same :p.

I'll not get to drive a GT or an F1 car in the near future so brake bias adjustment or paddle shifters or for that matter any of the race car frills will make no difference to me :p. Nor can I just flat shift in a real car without ruining the transmission.

I got the G25 from Singapore!

Is just too good. The feedback is super, don't think the DF GT can compare in this aspect. plus the materials are great - metal pedals, leather wheel...

BTW GT5 Prologue dosen't have the G25 in its options menu!! god know why?

And i couldn't get the clutch to work, but the gated shifter works, though neutral doesn't! The great thing is that the acc and brake pedals are sprung the same way as real cars! plus 900 degree steering. The g-forces really pull when you are hitting 200mph around the Daytona banks.

If you can get the G25!!

Hope GT5 full has proper G25 support! (had super fun playing CMR:Dirt)

do anyone know where i can get a MS steering wheel,which works with 360 and PC,its also wireless and offers 900 degree steering the best part is the price.

Back