Car & Bike Where to get the Pulsar 150 Dtsi Engine overhaul in Bangalore

Deepak

Skilled
Hi all,

One year ago, I had purchased a second hand Pulsar Dtsi 2005 model which had some 22000 km on it.:cool2:

Coming to the present, the bike has crossed some 33000 km.

Some people are suggesting to get an engine overhaul done. They say Pulsar engine overhaul is required every 30000 km.:mad:

So my question is, is it really the case. And if so, please suggest a good Bajaj Service center to get the same done. My past 3 services have been done by Castrol Bike Zone, Marathalli who does a decent job of servicing. But an overhaul + service requires a Bajaj Service center and hence on the lookout for a decent one. :hap2:

Suggestions anyone? :S

I have a 7 seven pulsar 180 completed more than 30000kms seems to be no need of engine overhaul. If baja service centre try probiking show room kasturba road as they handle p220 etc., there is a mechanic shop motokraft somewhere in rajajinagar heard he is really good, though a bit expensive, but then again if you want to get your engine overhauled, i dont think you'd mind spending a bit more for some peace of mind

I just had my ~25K km run P180 overhauled at a probiking centre in Banashankari. They’ve done a great job to say the least, even rectified problems I forgot to tell them about. I’m totally satisfied with their work. I have a contact there, let me know if you plan to use their service.

Back