Where to get the Xbox RGHed in Mumbai

ahd

Adept
I'm getting a December '11 manufactured Xbox slim. I want to get it RGH'd. I'm afraid of approaching someone directly off classified sites as I've heard they sometimes mess up the Xbox and or put a China made coolrunner chip. So I wanted somebody reliable. I'm in Mumbai and let me know of any reliable contacts.

Thanks

there was a guy in khira nagar santacruz that used to do it a while back - he was on ivg too. got my wii modded from him. might get my slim done too.. please find out the price and let me know.. i hope its still not dashboard based as mine is probably updated to the latest - :( any issues if u play live? ive been out of the scene so dont know much about it atm.

Yep. It's Nikesh. He's the one that got my LT mod done initially. So him and Mithun are the only people I know of who perform this in Bombay.

I got his number and called him a couple of times. He's not picking up his phone for some reason although he was talking to somebody else a while ago.
I guess, I'd be better off visiting him in Khira Nagar, Santacruz.

well in time, gentlemen!

even i was reading about wasabi/RGH/xkey, etc. there's one more option, although i don't know whether you get RGH hacking done there or not. the shop's name is 'bombay games', and it is located at mira road. i have been there earlier. its behind some 'shanti arcade' or something if i remember it correct.

i have had got my firmware updated/upgraded twice from them. although the second time they had botched up owing to some confusion on their part between my & my friend's console. were admant at first that there's nothing wrong done by them, and when i hinted at letting some steam off my mind, the job was correctly redone by faizan without any questions asked.

after writing the above post i was searching for an alternative, other than yusuf & nikesh, and came upon one 'manoj', who is based at mira road itself. service is cheap, and claims to finish it off within 30 mins in front of you, just like his delhi (paalika baazaar) counterparts. does anyone here have any experience with him? need to go to him there at his place within a few days. or will i be the 1st one to report back here about him?! :p

i stay too far from santa cruz, plus manoj would do it for less than half the price of what nikesh would ask for, so i would get my console's innards too cleaned up from him, even if he charges for it (which nikesh already does). let me try with manoj this time. am feeling it would go well, and he said it will be finished within an hr. or so. will report back here tomorrow after getting it done.

am going for LT upgrade this time, but have also thought of checking the RGH/JTAG scene there & other alternatives for future.

EDIT: I don't know much about the procedures involved in RGH/JTAG and the obstructions encountered therein, but don't Matrix Glitcher 2 & CoolRunner provide a solution to the BB NAND issue?

can't go for RGH right now as my dashboad version is 15574. will get it done when a newer RGH and/or a solution to v15574 comes out.

BTW, got my console's FW upgraded. took just 15 mins, rest of the time spent in chit-chatting. the guy is good. seemed to be abreast with the latest developments. has a shop full of consoles & allied stuff. shared a good rapport ;)

I got my Xbox 360 Slim (Corona V2) glitched by Nikesh for 6k. He did a great job and put in a Squirt360 Chip. It glitches within 60 seconds or sometimes within 4 seconds but there has never been any occasion until now where it has failed to glitch within the first attempt.
Btw temp stays at around 56-58 C, is this normal ?

Those chips don't matter he charged u way too high what's your fan speed the temps are ok

6K? Holy shit! That's way too much. Temps seem to be fine. Me and Dinjo both have an unbranded chip installed in our Jasper and mine boots within 10 seconds and has never failed to boot. Did you check with him for the issue?

Back