Where to get the Xbox RGHed in Mumbai

hey ahd bro
u have been charged way tooo muchhh..i got rgh done on my slim 250gb with 10games installed for around 4k..and mine boot within 10sec ..

I already knew that he was charging way too high but then I didn't find anybody else who could do the RGH nearby. There was one guy in Mira Road that's it. The boot time is high since its a Corona V2.

hey guys i just my console rgh'ed. i can see f3installer, nxe2god & xexmenu 1.1. my dashboard firmware is 16202 (latest)but i cant see my avatar nor modify it. i hv learned to install games but need help with the following:

1) install DLC & XBLA games.
2) how to install Title Updates,
3) how to install freestyle dash 3 ( should i do it online
through the f3installer on console, any offline option? i
hv blocked xbox live access on my console)
4) easiest FTP app( i want to avoid ftp as far as possible)
5) i tried to update system firmware through usb for the
avatars but the machine does nt read the update in the
usb. its fat 32 but nt xbox formatted & i do hv some
other data on it( if this can help )

plz someone reply as sn as possible. thanks

Hi guys.
If ne one needs TX DGX let me know I have a couple extra.
Its used to extract CPU DVD key from post 15xxxx dashboards

Lostkilletnik rename the $systemupdate to $$ystemupdate and the update will go thru and u should have your avatars back.

Hey thanks Allwyn. I am curious to know how well Manoj was able to do the RGH. In the meantime, Dinesh has also promised to ask his neighbour dealer. I have time till the month end to take the call on this one.

EDIT: Looks like the RGH can wait a bit! :yahoo:

I am not sure what exactly happened but I decided not to scrap the backup discs and they were lying in the table drawer. I decided to check one last time if it would work, plonked the MGR disc into the tray and voila I heard a spinning sound and Konami comes on the display. I was like WTF! :scared14:

The disc was burnt using a Sony burner not even the Lite-on iHas. :lol:

i stay too far from santa cruz, plus manoj would do it for less than half the price of what nikesh would ask for, so i would get my console's innards too cleaned up from him, even if he charges for it (which nikesh already does). let me try with manoj this time. am feeling it would go well, and he said it will be finished within an hr. or so. will report back here tomorrow after getting it done.
Can You Send Me The location and the name of manoj's shop

Back