Whey Protein, where to buy!

DOnt know about fake but paytm customer care has been good i have had to return 4 of my last orders , it was dome no questions asked .

Low fat, fast acting and quality protein does help you in cutting fat and making those abs more visible.

As for the Davisco and Saputo,

1. I tried them because I knew they are from quality source, but they lack digestive enzymes. Which are necessary to make use of maximum protein content. Without enzymes good amount of protein just go undigested that is a waste. You can buy enzymes separately like this one.
http://www.amazon.in/HealthAid-Digeston-Papaya-Digestive-Enzymes/dp/B002E0G4EA
2. They are suppliers to other supplement brands which mix enzymes and other kinds of proteins and BCAAs as per their own proprietary formula making it more effective.
3. Brands like ON and Dymatize are most popular because their main source of protein is WPI, not WPC as in Davisco and Saputo.
4. Even Tara Nutricare's whey was better in comparison to Saputo. IMO

To end, everyone is different so some things might work for me but can't be same for others. So, don't accept what anyone says. Try it yourself and see what difference does it make.[DOUBLEPOST=1434249526][/DOUBLEPOST]On the contrary, here's some interesting read about controversies even big brands are selling less amount of protein and spiking the content with cheaper products like Amino acids.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexmor...in-powders-lack-protein-ripping-off-athletes/

Also, read this how to be more sure while buying protein next time.
https://blog.priceplow.com/protein-scam-amino-acid-spiking

There is so much hoopla about whey. Saputo may be WPC 80 but it is pure to the core. WPI of "brands" can have a lot of things missing. You can never be sure unless you do lab teats :)
FDA doesn't care less about whey or any supplements. There is no regulation. You can never be sure of what you are buying. FDA just steps in when people die having some real bad shit.[DOUBLEPOST=1434257568][/DOUBLEPOST]Had no issues with paytm.

Last edited:
You guys are unaware of Paytm horror stories. Anyway, to each his own.

If you had read the second article thoroughly you would have known that companies are misusing the label and lack of clarity in definitions from FDA. E.g., whether it's Davisco or Saputo if you read their label. The ingredients are WPC80, most of us think that 80% of the content is WPC but what the companies are misleading the buyers is the 'source' is WPC80 that doesn't mean 80% of the whole bag is pure protein. They can mix 800g of WPC80 with 200g of fillers to make 1kg of raw protein. Still no one could know because technically their label is still correct.

You guys are unaware of Paytm horror stories. Anyway, to each his own.

If you had read the second article thoroughly you would have known that companies are misusing the label and lack of clarity in definitions from FDA. E.g., whether it's Davisco or Saputo if you read their label. The ingredients are WPC80, most of us think that 80% of the content is WPC but what the companies are misleading the buyers is the 'source' is WPC80 that doesn't mean 80% of the whole bag is pure protein. They can mix 800g of WPC80 with 200g of fillers to make 1kg of raw protein. Still no one could know because technically their label is still correct.
There is no way to trust efficacy of whey in any brands without a through lab test. No online site is 100% perfect. Paytm was bad once, but just like every eCommerce they are catching up fast. I like Saputo and Davisco since it is half the cost and I never feel like I've had a bunch of artificial stuff/foamy urine when I consume it. But seriously you will find mixed opinion of all supplements all the time. To each his own really. Supplements are over hyped anyway. Not really worth discussing them in so much details. Have whatever suits you.

one should write to these indian suppliers or manufacturers for their sources, test reports, etc before ordering. it's your health on the line, afterall.

i was once looking for some "healthy" oils and contacted couple of "award winners". they all replied that their products aren't meant for internal consumption! and then they have pics of accepting trophies from the indian president on their websites. never trust any indian!

Paytm was bad once, but just like every ecommerce they are catching up fast.
why can't indians do anything good on their own? why do they need danda to do the right thing?

BTW, paytm has B grade SSL rating. they were bad and they still are bad.

SSL.png

one should write to these indian suppliers or manufacturers for their sources, test reports, etc before ordering. it's your health on the line, afterall.

i was once looking for some "healthy" oils and contacted couple of "award winners". they all replied that their products aren't meant for internal consumption! and then they have pics of accepting trophies from the indian president on their websites. never trust any indian!

why can't indians do anything good on their own? why do they need danda to do the right thing?

BTW, paytm has B grade SSL rating. they were bad and they still are bad.

View attachment 57815

I recharged a prepaid phone yesterday for Rs. 500, got Rs. 240 off, making just a few purchases on the site.

Hii Rockfella,, I was wondering to get Davisco WPC 80%,,, from Chandni chownk whole sale market,, the price quoted to me was 975/ kg.
Is it actual price? I once bought a 25kg packaging of Skimmed milk powder of Nova from Chandni Chownk area,, it used to be 180/ kg back then.. and that was legit...

What are your reviews for Davisco and Saputo?

Hii Rockfella,, I was wondering to get Davisco WPC 80%,,, from Chandni chownk whole sale market,, the price quoted to me was 975/ kg.
Is it actual price? I once bought a 25kg packaging of Skimmed milk powder of Nova from Chandni Chownk area,, it used to be 180/ kg back then.. and that was legit...

You are confused between 'skimmed milk powder' and 'whey protein'. Both are very different.

The shopclues link in the first post says "page not found" Any other good deals/reccos? I have developed an intolerance to eggs :( :( :(
Some idiot was selling fake ON 10 LBS Whey bag for Rs. 6300 a while ago. Shop Clues banned all supplement sales in their site.[DOUBLEPOST=1445427988][/DOUBLEPOST]

Please give me contact details of that source in CC. It sounds about right. The price.

Some idiot was selling fake ON 10 LBS Whey bag for Rs. 6300 a while ago. Shop Clues banned all supplement sales in their site.[DOUBLEPOST=1445427988][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please give me contact details of that source in CC. It sounds about right. The price.

Dayumm? How is that VigorFuel stuff? I don't want to buy more than 2 pounds at the moment and the price seems right. Will mix a spoon with a little bit of yoghurt and flax seeds as a breakfast replacement as due to my recently developed egg intolerance and an age old grain (wheat, pulses, most except rice) I have run out of things to eat for breakfast. Want to see if Whey messes with the system or if its ok. Hopefully the Betaine HCL should work and I'll be able to eat my spinach omlettes again.

Dayumm? How is that VigorFuel stuff? I don't want to buy more than 2 pounds at the moment and the price seems right. Will mix a spoon with a little bit of yoghurt and flax seeds as a breakfast replacement as due to my recently developed egg intolerance and an age old grain (wheat, pulses, most except rice) I have run out of things to eat for breakfast. Want to see if Whey messes with the system or if its ok. Hopefully the Betaine HCL should work and I'll be able to eat my spinach omlettes again.
I heard from fm its good. Not tried.

If you want cheap and good quality whey, buy Muscleblaze from Paytm. The seller is Auamarine(healthkart), I got 2Kg Isolate whey for Rs.2800 last time.

Back