Whey Protein, where to buy!

That's true. Just consult the PT or Gym instructor, else friends are the best reviewers..

Gym guys usually wanna make a buck peddling products to you. I got a number of some guy in Bombay who delivers products to your house, all original and shit. Ordered a dabba of ON. Seems legit so far. Checked on the website. Had the seal and all the markings that are supposed to be there.

Ive seen fakes becoming more and more convincing everyday. thats why I order it directly from MyproteinUK. Atleast Im guaranteed I'm getting the original stuff

I cannot recall where I saw the video but as far as my memory serves me most of the health products are either fake or they do not contain what the packaging claims. I challenged one of my friends to get his whey protein tested in a lab. I am herewith attaching the report.

Attachments

• 602 - whey powder.pdf
    206 KB · Views: 299
I cannot recall where I saw the video but as far as my memory serves me most of the health products are either fake or they do not contain what the packaging claims. I challenged one of my friends to get his whey protein tested in a lab. I am herewith attaching the report.

Ok. This is depressing :)

Did you get the myfitpal tested? I have used ON in the past but am getting worried about reports of adulteration. So I was looking for some more reliable sources.[DOUBLEPOST=1540534848][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am herewith attaching the report.

How much does this testing cost?

Ok. This is depressing :)

Did you get the myfitpal tested? I have used ON in the past but am getting worried about reports of adulteration. So I was looking for some more reliable sources.[DOUBLEPOST=1540534848][/DOUBLEPOST]

How much does this testing cost?

I am not a fitness enthusiast (body builder etc) so I did not get anything tested. I just challenged my friend to get the whey products that he claimed was really good and having a great effect on him. I was pretty sure that it was just placebo effect. The testing costed Rs 1,500. They took around 1/2 kg of the whey to test. May be they do not need such a huge quantity for testing but the guy who came to collect the sample asked for 1/2 kg.

I dont get the report. Does it say it has only 4gms of protein for 100gms of product? what does the rest contain then?

Thanks. Didn't know about them. Look good. Do you order from https://www.myprotein.co.in/ ?

How much time does delivery take?
Yes. It comes from UK directly. Earlier you used to order and then pay customs separately. But from mid this year, they tied up with indian governent and now you only have to pay once on that site and it comes directly to your home. delivery takes 20~25 days.

If you don't want to wait for that long, order from paradise nutrition (https://paradisenutrition.in). they're one of oldest importers and distributors of fitness related stuff and official reseller of ON whey protein/myprotien and many other brands

Or one can order online or buy offline from neulife. They are original importers as well

Fake can be from Amazon / flipkart / Paytm etc. In Delhi there is one street which sells fake of ON and other imported products

Not sure. Could be some edible filler material. What % of protein does a typical whey protein product contain?
Fake supplements mostly contains arrowroot powder, Maltodextrin, etc like stuffs. Some also mix glucose so that the consumer feel an instant elevated level of energy. Just reach videos in YouTube, you will be surprised.

@adventureguy had provided an average quantity answers. For that pericular protein tested it should have exactly 74g of protein in 100mg powder. ( 30gm protein per 41gm powder as per the label in jar).

ON (optimum nutrition) is the most faked brand in India and people should avoid it. Even the shipment received by bodybuilding.com is adulterated in India.

Another band to avoid is muscleblaze - people using it to save money will pay a heavy price in coming days. I AM GIVING MY PERSONAL GURANTEE .

Many insider employees even revealed the truths about muscleblaze but those employees were thrown out and millions are poured in advertising to make the brand image. 80% of the supplement advertised is only muscleblaze in India... search any blog they will recommend muscle blaze.. every reputed goddamn youtubers is bribed.

Last edited:
@adventureguy had provided an average quantity answers. For that pericular protein tested it should have exactly 74g of protein in 100mg powder. ( 30gm protein per 41gm powder as per the label in jar).

ON (optimum nutrition) is the most faked brand in India and people should avoid it. Even the shipment received by bodybuilding.com is adulterated in India.

Another band to avoid is muscleblaze - people using it to save money will pay a heavy price in coming days. I AM GIVING MY PERSONAL GURANTEE .

Many insider employees even revealed the truths about muscleblaze but those employees were thrown out and millions are poured in advertising to make the brand image. 80% of the supplement advertised is only muscleblaze in India... search any blog they will recommend muscle blaze.. every reputed goddamn youtubers is bribed.
How will a bodybuilding.com order be adulterated when it comes from the US?

Or one can order online or buy offline from neulife. They are original importers as well

Fake can be from Amazon / flipkart / Paytm etc. In Delhi there is one street which sells fake of ON and other imported products

Please listen to him. Never buy supplements form amazon, flipkart, etc. stop risking your own health.
Go to the original manufacturer site check out their officia distributor in India and buy only from them, even if you have to pay 100/- extra.

At the time of writing neulife is no longer authorised dealer so I would avoid them.
Anyone has any experience with https://healthxp.in/ ? They are currently authorised and mentioned in all reputed manufacturers.
Nutrabay is also recommended by many people...

For years I used bodybuilding.com (since 2012 I use used to buy whey in bulk for 6+ months )... but recently the shipment was tempered and I faced hell of an issue form customs every time , they even broke the seal of containers, etc . BB is not coperstive at all. Hence looking for a new source who has the balls to take ownership. My stocks will be over in few weeks hence looking for a new source.[DOUBLEPOST=1545981339][/DOUBLEPOST]
How will a bodybuilding.com order be adulterated when it comes from the US?

Last edited:
Back