Whey Protein, where to buy!

I was planning to order directly, however they increased the compared to last week. Price was around 8k for 5kg last week, but now it is 8.8k even with discounts

Any other site where I can get little cheaper ?

I tried the sample pack of decathlon, decent mixability. However price is high for indian made

Currently using Himalaya Quista Pro. Happy with the taste and mixability.
theres 30% discount going on right now so 5KG impact whey is coming for 7.8k rs right now

Is there a good whey protein from a foreign good brand like Optimum Nutrition etc with Sugar or even Stevia,- instead of other Artificial Sweeteners like Aspartame, Sucralose etc?

I am using Optimum Nutrition right now, but it has aspartame..

myprotein is our best bet now.

No probs whatsoever. What you pay is final price. NO duties nothing. Simple. 3-5 days delivery.
Post automatically merged:

Is there a good whey protein from a foreign good brand like Optimum Nutrition etc with Sugar or even Stevia,- instead of other Artificial Sweeteners like Aspartame, Sucralose etc?

I am using Optimum Nutrition right now, but it has aspartame..
If you want stevia in Whey you will end up paying a lot for it (at least as of now) because stevia is expensive. If you are so hell bent consider getting raw whey and add stevia (or don't add any!)

you can find many whey proteins online but it's hard to find which site is original
you can directly go to healthkart and amazon sites or apps to buy whey genuine protein or you can directly walk into healthkart showroom nearby yours

nice coincidence. I just ordered whey from myprotein india. they have established their warehouse in india now so delivery times are much much less compared to earlier when they were directly coming from UK.

I used to order directly from ParadiseNutrition website (one of official distributors of ON whey) but it seems like since late last year, they dropped many brands and now just selling GoNutrition brand prominently. I used to order both myprotein and ON whey from them when I needed them urgently.

my friends order ON whey from amazon flipkart and they didnt have any problem till now but the review section is filled with fake whey bottles. I personally saw fake whey being sold on delhi footpaths so Im sticking with myprotein for now.

I've only used MyProtein, but someone used to get it down for me from the UK. The "local" pricing seems quite high. Might give MyFitFuel Unflavoured Isolate a chance.

I've only used MyProtein, but someone used to get it down for me from the UK. The "local" pricing seems quite high. Might give MyFitFuel Unflavoured Isolate a chance.
Have used myfitfuel.. quality wise no where near myprotein.. better but myprotein concentrate. Discount upto 25% always there

Been buying mine for last 3 years from Amazon and have used different brands such as Muscletech, ON, As-it-is and currently using Labrada and Frotein. Never had any side effects or quality or authenticity issues.

Been buying mine for last 3 years from Amazon and have used different brands such as Muscletech, ON, As-it-is and currently using Labrada and Frotein. Never had any side effects or quality or authenticity issues.
Labrada is the best tasting whey protein, just love Labrada's Vanilla flavour :p

Recently bought 2 units of ON isolate from Amazon, all good. over past 2 years a couple of times I faced issues with Amazon buying labrada casein and specially musclepharm isolate.
Never ever faced any problem with Flipkart or other sites like nutrabay , nutristar.
nutrabay is reliable but a bit overpriced.
Mostly I buy Gonutrition isolate from paradise nutrition. (official importer).
This Gonutrition is simply underrated product, this thing is equal or superior in quality than myprotein.

+1 for Labrada Vanilla flavor. Used it in Prodduz too ( Protein Oats Laddu). Earlier used As-It-Is flavorless whey for such usage but Labrada fits this role too. Also tried Creatine from Labrada and it's effect was immediate and superb without any negatives.
MPN authentication through their app for Labrada and MuscleTech products is easy and accrues Reward points for future redemption.

Labrada is the best tasting whey protein, just love Labrada's Vanilla flavour :p

Recently bought 2 units of ON isolate from Amazon, all good. over past 2 years a couple of times I faced issues with Amazon buying labrada casein and specially musclepharm isolate.
Never ever faced any problem with Flipkart or other sites like nutrabay , nutristar.
nutrabay is reliable but a bit overpriced.
Mostly I buy Gonutrition isolate from paradise nutrition. (official importer).
This Gonutrition is simply underrated product, this thing is equal or superior in quality than myprotein.
GoNutrition is also founded by the same guy who founded Myprotein :) (although he sold both brands)

Back