PC Peripherals Which 2.0 speaker?

Dark Star

ex-Mod
Looking to buy a decent 2.0 speaker don't have much desk space so will probably mount it on the wall.

Edifier? Swans doesn't seem to have 2.0 offers within the budget.

Not bass heavy just for casual listening.

Budget - 2-5k

I liked the Edifier R1280T but that seems to over budget.

Please suggest some good speaker within the budget

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Swans are awesome. Using D1010MKII and its awesome. Try to get used one if that's out of your budget. Although I am not getting the time to use it much and thought of offering you but realized that when I wanted to hear good quality sound then I would be missing it .

Last edited:
Micca COVO-S Compact 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00N8265I8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_HWGtEb1JWW1DD

I haven't heard these. These look like car audio 2 way speakers installed in a box.
These are passive - you need a separate amp.
Post automatically merged:

Swans are awesome. Using D1010MKII and its awesome. Try to get used one if that's out of your budget. Although I am not getting the time to use it much and thought of offering you but realized that when I wanted to hear good quality sound then I would be missing it .

Mine died exactly after the warranty expired. Now the passive side doesn't work.

^^ Not yet. Looking for something as good as my precious Swans M10 which I sold way back.

Swans were going for 5.6k during Flipkart sale - will keep an eye on them, if nothing comes to mind then I'll pick them again. The only issue is desk space thats why I was planning for 2.0, haven't decided anything yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
If its for music look for used Maudio av40 those are really good . if you can DIY build one yourself with peerless tc9fd full range driver and tpa3116 amps it will beat anything under 5k .

Any idea on Edifier XM2BT? Getting very good deal on it plus it BT enabled and comes with a remote. Reviews are also decent.

Swans is also very tempting but that almost double the amount.

Back