PC Peripherals Which among these electric powered cleaning solutions is better?

eternoMind

Skilled
Euroline Handheld Portable Car Home 1000W vs. AIR BLOWER PC Tool ELECTRIC AIR GUN 450WATT

So am looking for a electrically operated PC cleaning device that has both suction and blower functions. Note that I will also be using this device for cleaning other electronic items and sundry appliances in the home. Need a reliable and safe solution.

The price difference between the two above is wide but the more expensive one does come with some extra features and accessories. The other more simple device is far more basic in what it has to offer.

Anybody who has the one from Euroline? Your views would be much appreciated.

that air blower is useless as a vacuum cleaner.

and don't buy handheld vacuum cleaners, esp those 12V ones, if you want to do some serious cleaning inside your house. high end models from porter cable, dyson etc are exception.

cheap handhelds are gimmicky and are good for cleaning small areas.

No no... I am not expecting heavy duty cleaning from whatever I buy. I just want to get rid of the dust that accumulates with time on various electronic items within the house but main use will still be for PC.
I think you are advising for a more complete vacuuming solution for the entire house, in which case higher end indeed is the way to go.

then Euroline would be sufficient for you. i haven't used this brand but similar stuff. it works okay as long as you are really close to the work area.

those dedicated blowers aren't good for delicate stuff. they are more suitable for outdoor use.

Back