Budget 10-15K Which Among these to go for Xperia M,S Duos 2,Samsung Core

lohith

Disciple
Guys
Which is best among XperiaM,Samsung S Duos 2 and Core??
Main usage will be Whatsapp and some light gaming, constant 2G net connection.
which is better among the three?
and i would like to avoid indian brands and the likes of huawei,lenovo etc other chinese brands.
i want reasonable battery backup and lag free device within the budget so please suggest.

Yes its true. It should be with local dealers in approx week to 10 days time. Nokia have really created a gem at this price.
Its the same thing as 520 but has 1GB ram . Thats theonly advantage of going for 525 instead of 520. It's more future proof that way and also you can play with 1GB requirement games. The battery pack(1430mAH) remains the same. So its basically the same package except the ram! You're paying 2,500rs more for the upgrade!! Its not really a gem, 5xx are Nokia's cheapest Lumias and are doing very well worldwide..

Its the same thing as 520 but has 1GB ram . Thats theonly advantage of going for 525 instead of 520. It's more future proof that way and also you can play with 1GB requirement games. The battery pack(1430mAH) remains the same. So its basically the same package except the ram! You're paying 2,500rs more for the upgrade!! Its not really a gem, 5xx are Nokia's cheapest Lumias and are doing very well worldwide..

10,399 is official price. I m pretty sure in few days price will settle around 9K mark resulting in 1K premium over 520 instead of 2500. At ~9K the offering still beats every Android phone from reputed manufacturer out there. Also one should not forget that 520 is capable hardware for people with suitable requirements at its price point. Peace.

@lohith if navigation is a big concern then the Lumia series is just awesome. Offline navigation is really good and way better than GMaps. I havent tries Sygic so i can't tell you the pros over it. However, Gmaps takes quite a while to lock in 2G mode (very very fast in 3G) but HERE does wonders in 2G and 3G. Also with your budget go for the 720 for Camera+Battery as extras OR you can go for the 525 for 1GB RAM as a future upgrade for games and apps.

I would suggest the 720 cause its pros align themselves with your usage and you wont regret the Lumia WP8 experience. ( Reason why i want a Lumia 720 now)

I use Sygic maps, and for major cities they're very good.
Turn by turn navigation works really well too, but it doesn't always find the best route.
I find Sygic much easier to use than Google Maps, and since they work offline there're no mobile data charges.

Back