Which credit card gives best reward points?

which credit card is good to save on fuel,utility bills? Is Standard chartered super value titanium card good? kindly suggest.

Quick question.

I am looking to get a card based on FD. Can I still choose which card I can get. If yes, please advise me on which bank and which card gives the best options.

Card will mostly be used with PayPal for purchasing stuff from US. I need a card which gives the option of getting cash in exchange for points as then I can purchase anything of my choice from a store of my choice with that cash.

@rdst_1, I have HDFC Platinum Plus against the FD but I cannot redeem the points to rupees and their shop has very limited items to select from. and each point is not a rupee unlike Citibank ultima :( so beware

Last edited by a moderator:
any specific charges for citibank ultima?
which credit card is good to save on fuel,utility bills? Is Standard chartered super value titanium card good? kindly suggest.
its a fantastic card, i use it for fuel and bills. however they have capped the cashbacks on each section - fuel, telecom,utilities to a sum of 500. earlier the limit was 500 but it was not broken down into components with individual limits

still a great card.!

its a fantastic card, i use it for fuel and bills. however they have capped the cashbacks on each section - fuel, telecom,utilities to a sum of 500. earlier the limit was 500 but it was not broken down into components with individual limits

still a great card.!

Isn't joining fees on citibank ultima High ?

You can get Citibank Premiermiles card . 4 points on non travel transactions and 10 points on travel transactions . Points redeemable only on air tickets and hotels only where 2 points = 1 Re . Good for those who travel . Annual fees 3k per annum and joining bonus 10k miles good for a 5k ticket .

still a great card.!

Is Standard chartered super value titanium card charge service tax separately?

guys, i am having standard chartered platinum reward card for past 3 months, not i want to upgrade it to titanium super value; but cc said i have to wait for 6 months before upgrade. Any idea about it? Thanks in advance.

guys, i am having standard chartered platinum reward card for past 3 months, not i want to upgrade it to titanium super value; but cc said i have to wait for 6 months before upgrade. Any idea about it? Thanks in advance.

You can apply for a new card before 6 months. I had a Platinum Rewards card and applied for a Manhattan Platinum within 2-3 months. They basically give you another card, but it would be tied to the same card account and the credit limit will be shared.

Thank you for your reply. Then did you terminate old platinum reward card? Was the application procedure same for new card?

the platinum is a higher value card than the titanium...

you can hold multiple credit cards from SC.
send in a separate application for the Titanium. In terms of your other card, you can decide to cancel as required....

Back