Which Game on What Machine are you playing Now ?

AKGamer

Recruit
hey Guys!! Just creating this thread to know which game is more popular as of know in the gaming community?

I am playing Far Cry 5 on MSI GS laptop, i7 Model + GTX 1060 6GB + 16GB RAM

1524567546306-png.100201

hey Guys!! Just creating this thread to know which game is more popular as of know in the gaming community?
This can be an interesting topic compared to Gaming Backlog Progress Report.
What is the FOTM.
I believe PUBG, Fornite, God of War, Farcry 5 is the list. I am on Fornite with a bit of Destiny 2 and LoL on the side.

I believe PUBG, Fornite, God of War, Farcry 5 is the list. I am on Fornite with a bit of Destiny 2 and LoL on the side.

God Of War got some unreal reviews. Never saw so many perfect scores, even with how liberal publications are nowadays with scores. The first game I am thinking of buying full price for my PS4.

Playing different games including Far Cry, The Witcher 3 and Don't Starve in my PC:
intel core i7-6700k / MSI GTX 1070 gaming-x 8Gb / RAM 16gb.

Recently I bought a new curved monitor Dell ultrasharp 34" with 1440 px resolution. My new toy.
I like image and angles of view.

72010-e892de5a794022a4b41c581bec67badd.jpg

Attachments

• new monitor.jpg
    new monitor.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 330
Wow. Far Cry 5 for PC is out..
I am still struggling performance issues with FC Primal posted few months back.. @nRiTeCh and few more members tried best to help..

Getting a blower to clean dust again this week.
What should be best tool to get my real/proper PC/CONFIG details ? (request gamers help here)

Wow. Far Cry 5 for PC is out..
I am still struggling performance issues with FC Primal posted few months back.. @nRiTeCh and few more members tried best to help..

Getting a blower to clean dust again this week.
What should be best tool to get my real/proper PC/CONFIG details ? (request gamers help here)

One more guy is struggling, see if anything helps you from his thread: https://techenclave.com/community/threads/need-your-help-fps-drops-stuttering-on-high-end-pc.186964/

Currently, i am playing Fifa 17 on Xbox 360. It is the best game for any football fan. I normally play it for than12 hours a day. I smash players online with it. What is your favorite game? Can you recommend me a better game? I hope not.

is there any place known to buy Wii with with sports disk ? commercially its not available second hand might not have the wii sports.

Ideally you just need console. No need to have physical disc to play games via 'other' methods.

Back