Which Game on What Machine are you playing Now ?

Playing AC Origins and FC 5 on following specs.

AMD FX 8350
Asus M5A97 le r2.0
16GB Crucial Ballistix Sports
Gigabyte 1060 3GB G1
120 GB Intel 520 Series SSD
1TB Seagate SATA III
Corsair SPEC04
Seasonic 500Watts PSU

I am currently playing FIFA 17 on my XBOX. I love this game. I think i am the only person that doesn't like COD, Battlefield, etc. I play with Chelsea F.C as my team and Eden Hazard is my main guy. What do you guys prefer?

I am currently playing FIFA 17 on my XBOX. I love this game. I think i am the only person that doesn't like COD, Battlefield, etc. I play with Chelsea F.C as my team and Eden Hazard is my main guy. What do you guys prefer?
why playing old game are there enough people playing it?

32 Hours and 65% completion in Horizon Zero Dawn. This game is epic!
Killing machines with bow and arrows and that too with a stellar story line.

Started God of war 1 on PS3... Bloodborne and HZD has to wait..
Man this game is proper old school... If you have no reflex.. forget this...
I tried the remastered version on PS4. It does feel old school but after mashing the buttons for 30 mins I was done. Plus it starts where GoW2 ended. It leaves a big void if you haven't played GoW 2.

I was playing Fifa 17 till last month with Burnley. Their limited budget and wage limitations gives no room for signing 80+ rated players but it's a good challenge. After playing 3 full seasons and finally making a half decent team the game started showing a bug! It would freeze at match loading screen. I searched around and this was a common problem reported by many people. 3 seasons worth of hard work gone! Not gonna play single player Fifa for a long time now :p

Back