Which Game on What Machine are you playing Now ?

Assassin's Creed Origins and Ghost Recon Wildlands on i5 6600K (4 GHz) + 2x8 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 MHz + Aorus GTX 1080 Ti (1708 MHz Core Clock, 11010 MHz Memory Clock) + LG UD2768

Assassin's Creed Origins and Ghost Recon Wildlands on i5 6600K (4 GHz) + 2x8 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 MHz + Aorus GTX 1080 Ti (1708 MHz Core Clock, 11010 MHz Memory Clock) + LG UD2768

4 Core CPU and Origins isn't a going to be a very good experience. That game is horribly CPU limited and loves threads.

4 Core CPU and Origins isn't a going to be a very good experience. That game is horribly CPU limited and loves threads.
Totally agree, but but CPU hasn't been a limitation as such. In fact both these games are built on AnvilNext 2.0. And have been quite an unoptimised experience thus far. Just Wildlands has been strangely consuming more CPU cycles for 1440p and below. At 4K both the games perform similarly (i.e. not so well).

I have been playing Witcher 3 on PS4 for past 2 months.

Thought the game will end at Battle of Kaer Morhen but there is still some story left it seems. Amazing amount of content for the price. Loving it!!

I tried the DMC 5 demo and Dead or Alive 6 Demo today

DMC 5 felt more like DmC than DMC kinda stiff. Nero was part of the demo and he has been turned from the silent bad ass to a smart ass that runs his mouth. Wonder if we will get DMC 2 version of Dante in this game to balance that equation or else we will end up with 2 very similar characters.

Dead Or Alive 6 - The demo is really good. Let's hope the full game is not a DLC botch. The good thing about Tecmo Koei is, their DLCs are just ignorable add-ons.

I need to get back to gaming especially the racing genre since I barely had the chance to game actively for the last 5 years.

What's the current flavour? NFS franchise refuses to die I see but I don't fancy F1 too much these days either. So anyone have any good recommendations..

Rig:
Intel 9600k OC
Maximus XI Hero Z390
32GB Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 3000Mhz
CM Hyper 212 LED
Samsung 256GB 960 Evo m.2 SSD - boot
2x Samsung 500GB 850 Evo - Gaming
1TB WD Black - storage
1TB Seagate Barracuda - storage
1x Dell S2415H display -- need an upgrade

NFS has become shit. dont bother with it. If you like racing theres rally 2.0, wreckfest etc.

Last game I completed fully in last 5 years are withcer 3, vampyr and Yakuza zero.

New yakuza kiwami released few days back so I might pick it up. Thank god for steam regional pricing. It costs around 650rs.

Back