Audio Which IEM should I get sub-8k?

Anybody here who has RE-ZERO and can lend it to me for a few days? OR suggest me an IEM sub-8k

I'll pay for insured shipping both sides and also if required can give some amount as security.

PM me if that could be possible. :)

Cheers

Shivam

Re: Can someone lend me their RE-ZERO

REzero are extremely delicate and rare !

Dont get me wrong, I am saying that if you want to try the RE-Zero its better to go to owners place and audition!

I for one can not send the RE262 to any one because its build quality is questionable. ( and reZero's Build is worse as per the reviews )

Really? I thought they were good in the build quality department as joker gave these 4/5 in Build Quality.

I look at joker's reviews for SQ impressions ONLY.

EG, THe re262 have Horrible Microphonics issues , but he gave them 4/5 in microphonics !

i am not blaming him its just that, he reviews them for short duration so hardly notices anything other that SQ

Well then I'll probably have to wait for someone to sell it, I just wanted to try it once to get to know its soundstage in comparison to my M3 - other than that Im quite sure I'll buy these.

you might get a good deal if you buy with some one who wants HM601 , there is a pritty good deal going on, REZero + Hm601 @ 12.7 ! so some one might be interested in buying the HM601

HeadDirect build quality is pathetic. I had sent my RE-1 for RMA for a 3rd time in 3 months. Infact I would recommend you to stay away from headdirect products for the same reason. Just my 2 cents.

Woah, 65 is a great deal for re zero ! :D

Go ahead ! buy it ! You cant find a better deal , the Piece is almost unused ! :D

@Shivakuru , 3rd time in three monts , !:O , you must be at fault here ! I mean its Okish , but never this bad !

I am using the RE262 ofr 2 months now , no problems! Just feels delicate, so i take care when i am using them !

How much does the HM-601 cost btw?

That $65 does not include shipping, I have sent him a Pm though to quote me a price inclusive of shipping to India.

$260 , internationally , it had rezero free till the end of December.

Worry not i think you can get rezero free if you buy from amarbir ( not sure though , ask him , his site shows it though )

His price is almost the same ! :D , better book your Piece if you are interested , cause his stuff usually gets sold off quick :(

strategy said:
@Shivakuru , 3rd time in three monts , !:O , you must be at fault here ! I mean its Okish , but never this bad !

I am using the RE262 ofr 2 months now , no problems! Just feels delicate, so i take care when i am using them !
Well, I baby my stuff so I would disagree that I am at fault. I had been using a Shure E2 for 5 years and using

the Brainwavz M2 for 3 months now without any problems.

Actually I bought the RE-1 from Brendon who sold a just RMAed piece to me and then I had to send it twice already for RMA.

@strategy,

Have you used any other head-direct IEM other than RE-262? RE-262 is supposed to have the best cable quality of all the head-direct IEMs. All others have frail cables and I won't blame sivakuru for it. It's a very common issue.

Hmm, it seems you were very unlucky then :(

i hope the RMAed piece works nicely for a long time ! , but seriously however bad the build may 3 times in 3 months is just too mchun , am sure REzero are not that badly built !

How do I find a buyer for HM-601 :(

and I presume RE-ZERO will have better build quality than RE1 which seems to have similar build quality as that of RE2; even my RE2 died twice within 6 months

strategy said:
Hmm, it seems you were very unlucky then :(

i hope the RMAed piece works nicely for a long time ! , but seriously however bad the build may 3 times in 3 months is just too mchun , am sure REzero are not that badly built !
I've been using RE0 for about an year. So far they don't have any issues. But then, they were my primary IEM only for about 4-5 months after which I've got plenty more to get around with. RE-ZERO and the RE-262 should be much better built. Both RE1 and RE2 were released earlier than RE0, so possibly have more issues than the latter IEM releases. Guess sivakuru had more bad luck with them than others.

Mephistopheles said:
How do I find a buyer for HM-601 :(

anubhav :p

i think you should get the REzero for $ 65 thats the best price of rezero , ! around 3K

ask anubhav, he was interested !

^^^

RE-ZERO for 65 USD ????

Also the build quality of RE-262 is just the same as RE-0. In fact the plastic casing on those are little less desirable, from my personal perspective.

Back