Which is the Best Split AC brand?

deepak1uw

Recruit
I just rented a 210 SqFt office space. After been through many Air Conditioning related post I finally made my mind for 2 ton Split AC from Bluestar or Voltas.

Market price of 2T Bluestar is around 33K and for Voltas is 31K.

I Know O’General is the best deal but it’s way too expensive so i decided to go for mid range and finally end up with above two brands. Nothing finalize yet.

Just want to have honest opinion from you guys. Which one should i go for? Or suggest any alternative for Delhi atmospheric conditions. Can anyone tell me which is the best deal out there specifically for split AC?

Any Help Appreciated!!

Thanks.

Is there some specific guidelines for offices?? Coz I saw that most of the big corporate offices equipped with bluestar which using central air conditioning systems. Here I’m talking about 210 SqFt in all.

Carrier Ac's are very good and so are Hitachi , check both , among high end - Daikin has some excellent Ac's

why dont u take one of those ACs which have a single compressor but 2 bodies. So if u need just one to be on u can switch off one. Save energy. Plus have the air being blowed from 2 diff sections.

Thanks for the Advice guys, Just finish buying Bluestar 2 Ton Split AC with 3 Star Rating.

Cost : 32200/-

Installation : 800/-

Stabilizer : 2800/-

TOTAL Cost: 35800/-

Will upload pics in few days :)

I have a Voltas split AC at home and LG split at dad's office. Must say that the Voltas is much better and on a hot day cools much quicker than the LG.

I am looking to buy 1.5 ton split A/C for my Home Theatre. The blower needs to be as silent as possible. Which one do you suggest? Budget is 30k (a/c, installation & stabiliser included).

How are the casette a/c's that fit on the ceiling? I saw a LG 2ftx2ft model at a showroom yesterday. How much space does it need above the false ceiling? Also, how much do these costs, what brands are good and where to buy in Bangalore?

Thanks dantool.

Was enquiring on phone and and reading online. It seems Hitachi 1.2 is enough for my room size i.e, 15ft X 12ft and 8ft height. Also, the fact that the room is well insulated(for sound-proofing) should make it easier for cooling.

I have just got a quote for Hitachi 1.2 Ton ACE-cutout model. Price offered is Rs.29,400 for the Unit, Rs.1300 for stabiliser(will not buy from this chap, buy v-guard) and Rs.1000 for installation.

Well I dont know whats the trend now. But last year I got three Splits all of them Assembled with Hitachi's 1.5T compressor and Azure's body. I must say the three at my home and office perform exceptionally well.. Each costed me around 23K with stablizer.

And trust me I have a 20X15 sized room and i keep ac's temprature at 27-28 and it cools like crazy..

santhol2 said:
Thanks dantool.

Was enquiring on phone and and reading online. It seems Hitachi 1.2 is enough for my room size i.e, 15ft X 12ft and 8ft height. Also, the fact that the room is well insulated(for sound-proofing) should make it easier for cooling.

I have just got a quote for Hitachi 1.2 Ton ACE-cutout model. Price offered is Rs.29,400 for the Unit, Rs.1300 for stabiliser(will not buy from this chap, buy v-guard) and Rs.1000 for installation.

Sorry for not updating back on this thread. I ended up paying 33k including installation and a stand for the outdoor unit. I had to pay almost 1k extra for the installation as my installation turned out to be lot more complex than we had originally imagined. Took about 8 hours to install as we were faced with issues while drilling the hole through the wall for the pipes to pass to the outdoor unit:(.

But the Hitachi does chill very well even when I set it at 27 degrees:hap2:.

^^^because samsung is good when you compare it with onida,godrej etc but its no where close to brands like hitachi & panasonic .

u can get O general split AC's from the grey market ....
pricing is good ..... but waranty is a big ques ...
otherwise i suggest go for samsung

LG is the most trusted brand..I'm using [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LG LSA3TR5P since ~2004..and i haven't faced any malfunctions yet. I Suggest LG w'll be the best [/font]

i am looking for split AC for my 208 square feet room.Need some advice/suggestion on the below mentioned points.Budget:20k to 25k.

1>How much Ton Ac should i buy?
2>Which would be the best brand in terms of energy saving,zero maintenance,cost?
3>Are there any AC dealers in Mumbai who sell Ac's at good price?

Thanks in advance.

Back